IGNORED

Jan Moir, odious cunt

Guest idrn

i couldn't give two flying fucks about steven gately, and er, no homo, but just look at this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1220756/A-strange-lonely-troubling-death--.html

brooker seems to get it all down to a tee as usaul here;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/16/stephen-gately-jan-moir

if you scroll to the bottom then there are links to lodge a complaint which i implore everyone to do. i'm not denying there's glee to be had at fucking the mail at their own game, but bitch has it coming. what a cunt.

Vile gossip column venom spewing shit - just what I'd expect from the daily fail really..

You know, I don't think Charlie Brooker's comedy stuff on TV is that funny, but I really enjoy reading his columns. Very astute fellow. Reminds me of a Chris Morris column about Martin Amis.

Complaint duly sent, an absolutely disgusting article written for an equally abhorrent paper. I'm guessing they're expecting a lot of complaints, the PCC even has a direct link to complain about that artice !

Guest inteeliguntdesign

what did you say in your pcc complaint, mcbpete? i said she broke 12 (i) cos she linked gay marriages to gay men dying. and point 1 (i) cos she said a long night, a stranger and odd circumstances (no one dies before they're like 60, yo, and if they do it's suspect!) caused his death.

what a cunt.

although, millions of boyzone fans boycotting the daily fail.

result!

I pretty much just summarised my feelings of disgust towards the poorly-researched and ill conceived shit of an article. Unfortunately the FCC appear to have cottoned on to the mass complaint and are just returning with a message basically saying that no correspondences aside from Gately's family will be looked into .... booo

Someone sent me this earlier.

Apparently the most complaints ever recieved about a British newspaper article! (though no doubt due to the online shitstorm)

Archived