IGNORED

More beach balls in football

Guest Alex C

i love english soccer. those guys have some great kickers. one thing i dont get is why the guys in the green jerseys dont play in the offence. those guys sure can kick that thing. if they were to kick at goal they would blast the goalnet right off the posts.

once heard an american comentate on a goal once and he said something along the lines of.....

and the goalminder kicks it straight to the offencice mid left who is right at the endge of the 18 yard zone, he plays tic tac with the centre who gives him it back right on the free kick spot and he slams it home, straight into the back of the point bag. what a score.

wtf

americans just don't get football.

although the national team isn't half bad. better than pishy scotland anyway.

there's only one Maurice Edu btw.

i love english soccer. those guys have some great kickers. one thing i dont get is why the guys in the green jerseys dont play in the offence. those guys sure can kick that thing. if they were to kick at goal they would blast the goalnet right off the posts.

apart from if your names Casper Schmichael.

Guest thanksomuch

TSM, why don't you leave it out up about something you have no idea about ('soccor'-'foot ball') its quite cringe worthy. :\

YOU DON;T KNOW ME

Archived