IGNORED

Surgery

Braintree

fuck, sorry man . . glad you're okay. it'll be a sweet scar.

i should really look into getting coverage . . freelancer's union anyone?

I was checking out the anesthesiologist's fro.

Was she hot?

He sure was :wub:

ehhhh, I had a laparoscopic appendectomy where they poke 4 trocars into your gut, pump you up with C02 to see everything, and then pluck out the organ of their choice. The primary cuts were through my navel and, 7 years later, I still have lingering numbness at my belly button and gut. However, it's a million times improved from the first year or so. I guess the brain reroutes sensation only so far and then you're fucked for the rest. It's nothing to worry about though; if I don't finger and stroke my navel and gut (which I never should), I would never notice it.

Yeah, the nerve ends grow at about 1mm per day. Apparently there's a big nerve right there in the chest they had to cut through. I was told they usually come back, but not always. It's really weird to pinch some skin and not feel it.

Also, having a metal collarbone feels exactly how it sounds, and it's awkward.

lol. Shit, imagine bringing yourself to climax and then pluggin' one in your ass and navel. Your dick would like a hotdog that's being microwaved for too long.

It would be more like this, but with your dick:

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Archived