IGNORED

Irari

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

but thanksfully with out much fuel they burn out fast. you see a few sparks here and there from them but for the most part, harmless.

God, I wish that was true.

No it's true mnay threads ruined tonight by people moaning and pissing, they moan and piss and the more I will fucking post shit to piss them off, if they do that (coz they obviously cannot ignore me).

4 or 5 threads ruined by their crap tonight, would have been totally unharmed if they'd just shut up and got on with it, and ignored me, like they usually do anyway, but they couldn't. There would have been 2 or 3 posts from me in each thread conversing in what is known as "banter" with a couple of other members, but they couldn't leave it.

Guest abusivegeorge

Damn lotta peeps getting swine flu lately (that I know) but nto really greatly affected by the symptoms, I thought it was meant to kill or some shit.

Guest Calx Sherbet

people with Diabeetus are very vulnerable. so are young girls, babies, and oldsters. i wasn't too affected by it. my temp just barely hit 101 farenheit. but i had a runny nose for about 5days, so that was a real treat. but i wasn't really that exhausted. throat was on fire though

Guest abusivegeorge

it's likea cold from hell. actually it's just hell. you're in hell

Religion is for people who believe in hell.

Spiritualty is for people who've been there.

Guest beatfanatic

it's likea cold from hell. actually it's just hell. you're in hell

Religion is for people who believe in hell.

Spiritualty is for people who've been there.

whoa

Archived