IGNORED

who's down to Hang out in Riverside CA tonight

producer snafu

so i'll be playing in downtown Riverside today, would be nice to wub it up wit you nerds and talk shit about joyrex and how we miss lion and Orubasarot.

shit is 21 and over, but if yer underage, you can totally chill in the back of the venue and see everything, we playing outside. shit will be lush

FREE DUBSTEP SHOW 2NITE! riverside Diskore, dj MXTR and me!

Body: 3587 University Ave Riverside, CA 92501

Riverside, California 92501

US

Cost: free as fuck

Description: come join my friends and i as we fuck it up wit the DNB Dubstep and Electro! shit is on son! ps buy me a beer, no seriously, we don’t get paid for this shit

i would totally go! but you know... fatherhood... responsibilities!

(oh... you played for division 9 before? the guy who runs it, cosme, is an old friend of mine. i haven't seen that dude in about 6 years though)!

(oh... you played for division 9 before? the guy who runs it, cosme, is an old friend of mine. i haven't seen that dude in about 6 years though)!

Siiiiiiiiiigh, i was kinda hoping ou of every one you'd show up =(.

cosme still works there, nice dude that man, you should come out for the artwalks here in riverside, the first thursday of every month, it's lush!

Siiiiiiiiiigh, i was kinda hoping ou of every one you'd show up =(.

cosme still works there, nice dude that man, you should come out for the artwalks here in riverside, the first thursday of every month, it's lush!

is it at the old "YMCA" building or throughout downtown? i think i remember it being through out. i had a couple of pieces at division 9 back in the day... i djayed for them in the past as well!

Archived