IGNORED

Epic Orgasm Thread (NSFW, probably)

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double up on mansize tissues, catch the cum, wrap it up, flush it away.

Other than that bubba69's ideas sound good. Hes clearly fucking done it before as well lol.

Have you cum yet btw?

No, I'm still at it. I'm starving, though, and my hands are getting chafed (18 hours is a while to keep myself . . . well, you know); and the toilet?! That's fucking disgusting. What is wrong with you Limeys?!

edit; I also do not have a beard, it's just a soul patch, and from the precipitation, I think it's gonna rain to beat hell (read as; not enough space for the baby batter).

Guest abusivegeorge

Sometimes I put my head down the toilet and flush. I guess I just didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Quicker than having a shower.

Guest abusivegeorge

Same goes for me with women and sex really. Even if they don't want to I force them and eventually they enjoy it. It always works. I do keep getting arrested though.

True story

Back in the pubescent days at home, I would get on my knees and put a piece of paper under my tuss and unload onto it. This approaches a level II skill level because it may not be immediately obvious how to fling your sperm beads onto an 11x6 area. The advantage is that wipe up is minimized on hands and tuss. Then again, I had to convince my parents that I was a frustrated artist who ran through many sketches (that part's not true but it's a common comedic tool).

Would sprinkling glitter on it have a similar effect to the "glue art" you do in elementary school?

edit; "Pretty spunk"

Guest Rightsidedrive

women and sex? explain

haha, seriusly.

no, but seriusly

place your index finger firmly on the tube between your anus and your balls. This exercise will prevent the ejaculate, altough you will build up the masculine energy. I can hold this energy for years, perhaps you are not as enlightened. :sorcerer::squarepusher_logo:

Only read the first page of this thread but it looked like this guy One To Thirty Six had been "fapping (wat?)" and was gonna hunch over and cum down his own throat and swallow the evidence. I'll read the rest tomorrow. If he did go through with it i hope it wasn't a big load.

Only read the first page of this thread but it looked like this guy One To Thirty Six had been "fapping (wat?)" and was gonna hunch over and cum down his own throat and swallow the evidence. I'll read the rest tomorrow. If he did go through with it i hope it wasn't a big load.

NO! I'm holding out for a good hiding place that minimizes embarrassment and maintains dignity! I couldn't swallow nut snot if I wanted to, I can barely swallow normal snot!

or let it dry in your bellybutton and pretend it's a frozen lake, your chest hair with its flecks of dirt and dandruff is a forest with a fresh layer of snow on it. your masturbatory act becomes a thomas kinkade painting.

ejaculate carefully into your bellybutton, then seal it with a piece of scotch tape.

Well, that could work, except the boner doesn't point in any direction but out, and like I said before, it's not exactly limber.

What about donating it to the Christian Children's Fund? They've got a bank, right?

Guest abusivegeorge

Fucking lol, you are someone who has done nothing but entertain me since you got here 1-36. If your wife hadn't married you I would have.

Fucking lol, you are someone who has done nothing but entertain me since you got here 1-36. If your wife hadn't married you I would have.

If I hadn't married her, I wouldn't have met you . . . :wub:

So I guess I owe her a "thank you" . . .

I am so gonna get slapped. :fear:

But you know, if she aims low enough, and I jump a little, maybe she'll slap the right spot and I can unload right on her! No, no, she'll be expecting that . . .

Guest abusivegeorge

You wouldn't have met me? Did she introduce you to watmm? Are you hiding something from us?

I think the best way for you to say thankyou is to just climb into bed with her tonight tickle her fanny a little bit and just unload somewhere in the bed.

You wouldn't have met me? Did she introduce you to watmm? Are you hiding something from us?

I think the best way for you to say thankyou is to just climb into bed with her tonight tickle her fanny a little bit and just unload somewhere in the bed.

Well, it's a long story, but the statement is true; if I hadn't married her, I would never have found this forum, which I did on my own (like using the potty), and the only thing I'm hiding is a secret.

Maybe just wave it in her face and release the tension there?

Archived