IGNORED

Takkett - new version

Dale

I originally posted an older version of this track. I went back to it in the past few weeks to get it updated - now I feel as though it is finished and wanted to share it.

I like the initial awkwardness of the beat, it sets up a vibe that I like. The ghostly pads that come in are very cool. I like voice coupled with those interesting (reverse reverb?) effects, it is pretty damn cool. Ooh, it just reached the "throb" part with the voices and turn-tabling sounding stuff. This is actually a very interesting track, it reminds me of the atmosphere in "The Devil is in the Details." Nice breakdown, and I like how those cheesy old-skool toms have been incorporated into the beat. The synth-guitar sound's anharmonic melody is putting me off a bit, however, I like the syncopated bell stuff that replaces it. I LOVE THAT SOUND IN THE END. cool track

I like the initial awkwardness of the beat, it sets up a vibe that I like. The ghostly pads that come in are very cool. I like voice coupled with those interesting (reverse reverb?) effects, it is pretty damn cool. Ooh, it just reached the "throb" part with the voices and turn-tabling sounding stuff. This is actually a very interesting track, it reminds me of the atmosphere in "The Devil is in the Details." Nice breakdown, and I like how those cheesy old-skool toms have been incorporated into the beat. The synth-guitar sound's anharmonic melody is putting me off a bit, however, I like the syncopated bell stuff that replaces it. I LOVE THAT SOUND IN THE END. cool track

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it - it is definitely one of the most complex and time consuming tracks I have ever made. It is all hardware you are hearing in that track - the arrangement process took the longest as I was never happy with it until now. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, much appreciated!

Archived