IGNORED

what's for breakfast

Fred McGriff

what's for breakfast in heaven  

60 members have voted

1. 1. what the fuck is for breakfast in heaven dont make me ask again

• breakfat burrito
    • biscuits and gravy (and a side of bacon or sausage if needed)
    • full english barf-fest

we're talking about breakfast in heaven. calibrate your serious-o-meter accordingly.

we're talking about breakfast in general, notice how a lot of other people are doing the same. so....fuck off and don't criticise me in particular

Actually, McDonald's McSkillet burritos (steak) are not bad at all - they have steak, potatoes, peppers, eggs, and cheese inside, and taste fresh.

However, nothing beats homemade corn tortillas, fresh chorizo with egg, roasted new potatoes and some nice farmers cheese with a bit of red salsa on it, served with a side of refried black beans, also topped with crumbled farmer's cheese.

That shit gets your brain going in the morning!

i feel like i'm just as alert even if i don't eat anything. but i at least try to. i wish food could sound good at 7 in the morning

:facepalm:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're talking about breakfast in heaven. calibrate your serious-o-meter accordingly.

we're talking about breakfast in general, notice how a lot of other people are doing the same. so....fuck off and don't criticise me in particular

Actually, McDonald's McSkillet burritos (steak) are not bad at all - they have steak, potatoes, peppers, eggs, and cheese inside, and taste fresh.

However, nothing beats homemade corn tortillas, fresh chorizo with egg, roasted new potatoes and some nice farmers cheese with a bit of red salsa on it, served with a side of refried black beans, also topped with crumbled farmer's cheese.

That shit gets your brain going in the morning!

i feel like i'm just as alert even if i don't eat anything. but i at least try to. i wish food could sound good at 7 in the morning

I don't eat when I first get up - I'm usually up at 5:30, and I eat around 8:30/9:00. Gotta give time for da guts to wake up, y0!

i'm facepalming the fact that the whole premise of this thread is kind of ridiculous and you seem to be caught in some vortex where you think you're the subject of genuine attack even after you've made your own sarcastic jokes. it's breakfast. whether in heaven or not. how serious do you think we are right now? why should i have to spell it out for you? watmm much? put some baby powder in your diaper, jesus fuck.

Guest Calx Sherbet

@ joyrex

if i could, i'd get up way earlier so i could have some time to relax, THEN eat. but falling asleep before midnight is impossible for me

Guest Calx Sherbet

i'm facepalming the fact that the whole premise of this thread is kind of ridiculous and you seem to be caught in some vortex where you think you're the subject of genuine attack even after you've made your own sarcastic jokes. it's breakfast. whether in heaven or not. how serious do you think we are right now? why should i have to spell it out for you? watmm much? put some baby powder in your diaper, jesus fuck.

oh, so NOW we are talking about breakfast in general? what happened? the only reason i was ever freaking out was because you're an asshole in denial

Guest Calx Sherbet

yes you were calm, but a dick. it's impossible to enjoy this place anymore with so many acting like such a rude fucktard to me

last post

yes you were calm, but a dick. it's impossible to enjoy this place anymore with so many acting like such a rude fucktard to me

last post

goodbye. i'm impressed with your ability to be a donkey and a sensitive pus pus simultaneously.

Guest Calx Sherbet

@ fred

well, you are trying to make yourself out to be the calm collected one, i figured that maturity was kind of part of it.

bet...? what do you mean?

@ fred

well, you are trying to make yourself out to be the calm collected one, i figured that maturity was kind of part of it.

bet...? what do you mean?

i bet that i would get the last word in but you're such an ignorant donkey it's starting to become not worth it. your whole method of arguing is to ignore valid points and then project on your opponent the exact faults that you yourself are making. really quite frustrating. i'm about to say fuck it.

Archived