IGNORED

4 New tracks

TechDiff

Hi, So I just got round to uploading a few new tracks and I though some of you might care to listen to em. A few different bits n pieces, I should get into the habit of uploading stuff more often really.

Anyways, I dont have any fancy website or anything, so it's all just on my myspace (www.myspace.com/TechDiff1) Lemme know if that aint appropriate, and if you can tell me some other way of uploading them, then I'll do that!

Yeah man, def up for storing them in your email. I'll send 32 bit wavs yeah? I reakon what'd be really good too is if your store all you monies in my bank account. That way we're both secure and can never be traced =D

Glad you guys are diggin em. Sure some of them are a bit breakcore, but thought I'd put a bit of a mix up for a change.

Yeah man, def up for storing them in your email. I'll send 32 bit wavs yeah? I reakon what'd be really good too is if your store all you monies in my bank account. That way we're both secure and can never be traced =D

Glad you guys are diggin em. Sure some of them are a bit breakcore, but thought I'd put a bit of a mix up for a change.

I was being serious about you sending 'em too me. I like your moosics and have used your tracks in numerous mixes.

I was being serious about you sending 'em too me. I like your moosics and have used your tracks in numerous mixes.

Haha, cool. Sorry, totally didnt realise that what you was getting at. Would love it if you can link me those mixes, if you have em recorded that is.

Once I find some webspace to upload stuff to then I can share better quality versions of some tracks, will be sure to drop you some links.

Hey guys, again, cheers for all the kinda coments!

Fuckin loving the mix dude, would def love to hear some more, some pretty cool switches in there. Plus a good choice of Otto tracks!

Not got a sound cloud thing, but will have a look at makin one tonight. Really bad at all this kinda stuff. Still dont have a facebook thing either. Hmmm, really crap at keeping up to date I guess.

hah just got through elcolux9... i was skeptical at the intro but when the beat fully develops all meaty-like i fuckin love it! all the other tracks i've heard are great, keep it up.

Archived