IGNORED

No Gore (Al)

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

im afraid that if we dont all start paying carbon taxes to this man the earth will heat up and explode. what can i do to help al? i just want to do my part...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we can all start by accepting al as our lord and savior. and doing as he says, not as he does. then sending him money, whether we can afford it or not. this will clearly save the earth from impending doom.

well, that and the fact that there hasn't been any warming in over a decade. and sunspots.

for all the good intentions and environmental work al does, he is still kind of a putz.

i would like to see him walk his walk alittle more. for some reason all these political

shmoes think that we can keep living the lives we do if we just trim alittle fat. the only

solution is going to be complete overhaul. hemp fuel, hemp composite plastic computers,

a comprehensive rail network that joins the world and a new architecture in our agriculture

based on emulating abundant foodforest ecosystems . multilevel foodforestry

these guys are so stupid.

Guest Helper ET

and troon theyre not stupid. they just lying to you, theyve created the problem and now theyre offering the solution. you fell for it when you thought they were sincere in their plans to "save the planet", when nothing is wrong with the planet at all, except for the murder hungry psychopaths dictating world policy

and troon theyre not stupid. they just lying to you, theyve created the problem and now theyre offering the solution. you fell for it when you thought they were sincere in their plans to "save the planet", when nothing is wrong with the planet at all, except for the murder hungry psychopaths dictating world policy

i didn't fall for shit. those insolent little fucks are so clunky in their

distractive methods when eye's are opened. most peoples eyes

are shut and they fall for all their trickery. i am an eye opener.

i think the first error is murder hungry psychopaths dictating world policy, yes...

but then you have a design flaw in the systems of this planet that goes even deeper

into the fabric of nature itself. sure it functions, but who designed this wonky system

of one things eating another anyway, this predatory system where a bush struggles with a tree for sun

and a penguin has to sit and watch as it's young are eaten by other hungry psychopathic birds

.....to the ultimate architects eye (if it had one) this planet is a big seething

compost heap that is only being allowed to keep happening

for a larger process to be fulfilled.

Guest Helper ET

what do you want, magic beams of energy from the heavens directed at your belly so your not hungry? weve got to eat something, at least when you eat a plant it (probably) doesnt experience any suffering. and whats this bush vs tree business? its not like the bush cries itself to sleep at night because the tree hordes all the sunlight

im also very tired and need to sleep. unfortunately i have to flip my schedule around, so im forcing myself to stay awake all day today. argue with me!

and what are these "larger processes" you seem to be aware of?

Guest abusivegeorge

I feel troon may get really pissed that I thought he might be an ET dupe, but dude is sound so I hope not.

Also, tree/plants, anything living actually does feel physical pain.

Particularly the leaves.

And I didn't mean anything against you ET, it's just you're not as alike as I thought lol.

Guest Helper ET

talk more about this plants feeling pain business. the leaves? how can the leaves send messages of pain if there is no brain or mind to receive it? or is there a mind?

we are here to see contrast ET. to see things how they should Truly be once our eye's are opened.

i am always doing this work. when i see something suffer i run that information through my filter

and then possible solutions are formulated. humans are only capable of alleviating a certain

percentage of this planets pain sorrow and suffering, using our intellects, dexterity and

spiritual awareness, the rest is up to higher power....

we could be growing deserts out into rainforest if we weren't

so distracted trying to find water on the moon :facepalm:

wtf ....really. this planet was infinite potentiality, we were given a glimpse of 'the garden'

to reference....now lets do the work. the lion must lay down with the lamb...that is the only

way this is all going to Truly work.

otherwise it's just a version of The Truth.

'they' are selling us a false set of priorities and goals, we need to get the True set back.

Guest abusivegeorge

wat

I guess from reading this, that what he means is this: We as human beings at the minute are not growing deserts into rainforest. But we are looking for water on the moon.

talk more about this plants feeling pain business. the leaves? how can the leaves send messages of pain if there is no brain or mind to receive it? or is there a mind?

living things feel pain. (it is even debatable that thing which do not have an obvious nervous system and brain or life force feel pain, like water or rocks (crystals))

empathy is our strongest weapon besides the sword of our tongue.

Guest Helper ET

wat

you see they tried to put water in the deserts, but the sand just soaked it all up, so they decided that they need more water, but since al gore says the world is on fire, we arent allowed to use any of the water, so we went to the moon to look for some. now theyve found some, and theyre gonna send up extraction teams alongside military forces, but the aliens wont tolerate a military presence on the moon and the conflict will initiate world war three, which will be fought with weather weapons, and so the military using HAARP, will try to lift the atlantic ocean and "throw" it at the invading alien spaceships, but it wont work, and the water will fall down on africa and make all the trees grow and reduce african population - killing two birds with one stone

wat

I guess from reading this, that what he means is this: We as human beings at the minute are not growing deserts into rainforest. But we are looking for water on the moon.

thank you george.

yes...we are so distracted by the macrocosm that we loose sight of the obvious, and 'the powers that be'

capitalize on this.

sometimes it is the simplest things that are the hardest to understand.

they want to keep the complexity of the problem up and the solutions down.

...otherwise they can't make money anymore and live out their diabolical little wank fests.

there would be no more commodities and the money changers would fall. true freedom is

their worst enemy, therefor true solutions are there worst enemy.

....but we found water on the moon :smile:

Archived