IGNORED

No Gore (Al)

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Masaru Emoto's claims about water have been completely debunked for some time. That is not to say that I think what he is doing is bad. It is art. Poetry. His message is clear and good. This is one situation where I would rather believe the white lies than follow blindly the empirical data and miss the better story. Our reality is based on the most widely believed myths. Western Science being the most widely believed (at least in the West). That doesn't make it fact though. If everybody believed what Emoto teaches, then it would become manifest, and our world would be a better place where Humans would have a better chance of carrying out their true purpose in the temporal realm which is surely not the accruing of material wealth and taxpaying.

Masaru Emoto's claims about water have been completely debunked for some time. That is not to say that I think what he is doing is bad. It is art. Poetry. His message is clear and good. This is one situation where I would rather believe the white lies than follow blindly the empirical data and miss the better story. Our reality is based on the most widely believed myths. Western Science being the most widely believed (at least in the West). That doesn't make it fact though. If everybody believed what Emoto teaches, then it would become manifest, and our world would be a better place where Humans would have a better chance of carrying out their true purpose in the temporal realm which is surely not the accruing of material wealth and taxpaying.

well said ludd

there is alot to be learned about water. Emoto is just one of many resources.

there will always be critic's and disbelievers who need 'proof'.

there are some things that are True that you just can't prove :smile:

Archived