IGNORED

what's the funniest thing you've ever seen?

keltoi

still on dogs, and still on my ol irish wolfhound, coco, one day my son startled her - and she just ran (and wolfhounds can run fast) straight into a cupboard, then fell over.

lolling just thinking about it. she was a sweet, stupid animal.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know i've quite a lot of funny stories, like giving a shotgun to a phasmida, or laughing at a woman wearing a burqa (well she looked like darth vader ahaha).

Anyway this one, i think, is a good one :

I was giving a soirée at my place, and the same exact friend(it's camille lol !) who is always refering to wikipedia... was browsing wikipedia on my laptop. I decided to test this iPhone app that lets you connect to your mac through VNC (you can see the screen and control the mouse/keyboard). I opened textedit and started to say swearwords to him. Then i quickly gave the iphone to another buddy, so that our friend doesn't get too suspicious about my absence. Soon enough we were all into the plot except this very guy. He said "wooh the mouse is moving on its own and it is vitrioling me !" We were all like "c'mon man you're delusionnial" and he finally admitted it (lol). Further in the night i asked him to repeat some magical words and burn some of his pubes with a candle. (he did it). Finally i admitted i was a hacker and told him i knew everything about him. When i mentioned his brother's name he screeeeemed the shit out of him, like pure terror, and started to rip up my shirt, deseperately raving "tellmeitsnottrue tellmeitsnottrue" holding his head into his hands. At this point i gave up and told him everything. He appreciated it and sweared to take revenge.

Guest snowpepsi

oh wait... what i've seen! ok...

when my dad was an alcoholic, we had a bbq at our house around 1989. everyone was having a good time. i had friends from high school over, and family visiting from NY and from L.A. music was playing in the back yard and my dad comes out playing air keyboard and air trumpet... then he picks up a lawn chair and throws it over his shoulder and it hits the grill knocking it over and ruining dinner... everone laughed but then the laughter turned to "WTF?" and "WTF are we gonna do about dinner?" then the get together got all crazy with my dad kicking my friends out and calling each and everyone of them a "FAGGOT!" as they walked out!

a very lol moment, but my dad is the reason i don't drink excessively!

omifuk this had me in stitches.. my wife got shitty coz i couldn't stop laughing

a day at the office. we went for lunch to a buffet in the building's basement. i had goulash. there were like 5 other coworkers at the table and maybe 40 other people in a very crowded and tiny 2-room buffet. i didn't feel very good that day, so i left nearly all of my meal intact. i sat at the table with my legs crossed all the time. then i decided to take the tray back (with all the leftovers). i stood up and made a step... and then when i had to make another step i felt that my left foot was acting funny. in fact, i couldn't feel it at all, obviously it "fell asleep"... i couldn't make out what position it was in, because i was carrying a plate in front of me and i couldn't see past it. at this point i was already well into the main room, right in the center of the waiting queue of ~20 people. actually the queue went completely around the entire room, so i was really in the center. finally, i couldn't manage to keep balance anymore and i fell face-forward right into my full bowl of goulash with a spectacular splash and crash. the chatter immediately ceased and everybody was just looking at me, but nobody, NOBODY LAUGHED! i couldn't hold it in, so i bursted into hysterical laughter, then i picked my lunch, piece of meat after piece of meat. still, i was the only one to laugh.

ok, most i've laughed all month; at the pub and the barmaid was no where to be seen. this guy with very poor english came to the bar and we continued to wait and exchanged quizzical wtf looks. we began jovially discussing where she could've gone and he said "maybe for a cigarette" to which i replied "... or a poo?"

"poo?"

"no, poo"

"poo"

"kind of. poo, like poopoo, poo"

"poopoo?"

"yeah"

"poo"

"poopoo"

"poopoo, poo"

"that's it"

"what does it mean?"

"poo"

i told him to ask the uptight polish barmaid when she got back, but something got lost in translation, or he was just humouring me, because when she got back

"hello, a pint of poo please"

"poo?"

"yes, poopoo"

by which time i was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Guest Rightsidedrive

^haha, reminds me of a story my uncle tells me of my childhood days. My family had a get together with food and drinks and what not. Well someone served me a glass of juice or whatever it was, and I had asked my uncle what I was drinking. I believe i was around 4/5. He said, thats poonani juice. By the way this was all happening in spanish; anyways all was well and good, until i finished my my drink. At which point i walk up to whoever is serving the drinks and ask in front of everyone, can I have some more poonani juice please?

Archived