IGNORED

what's the funniest thing you've ever seen?

keltoi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in my early teens we played a game up the local park on the swings where you had to run the gauntlet, one side to the other whilst people were swinging up and down throughout. For a friend this went horribly wrong as when the person went up he got kicked in the face. He was completely dazed and unable to move so when the person came back down he got smashed again and flew so far he done a full cartwheel. You probably had to be there.

last post

Guest Calx Sherbet

a few years back, i was watching TV. i was flipping between adult swim and comedy central. this was during the time that adult swim was airing peewee's playhouse. and it was around christmas time, so they were showing the christmas episode. i flip back to adult swim and i'm completely blindsided by Peewee Herman singing/mostly screaming the song "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel" with Jambi's severed (and smiling) head bouncing on the lyrics at the bottom of the screen. i went into an almost painful fit of laughter. i was on the phone with one of my friends and i was all like "HOLY SHIT CHANNEL 38 RIGHT NOW!". we both laughed for about 10 minutes. and 5 years later, we still bring it up.

I once saw a staffie get caught out by a ha ha. Tried to stop, couldn't, went into the mud head first and got stuck. The owner had to wade in and pull it out by its rear legs.

Guest Rightsidedrive

Back when I was at university, around fall of 2007, I was driving around with my best friend while we were getting high on the marijuana. We chose one of our regular routes, and as we were approaching the road that goes by the cementary, we see a old white buick parked by the entrance. I did not think anything of this until I see an old lady with glasses, wearing a pink sweater and light grey sweatpants crouched by the car, behind it. She was urinating, and well in sight. When see saw us, she got up and pulled up her pants, in not much of a hurry as you might think. She then proceeded to glare us down with a pretty decent scowl, probably suspecting us to be uptonogooders. That was the funniest part for me, the way she stared us down as we slowly drove by, like we were the ones that had done a horrible. It was funny at the time, but really also a wtf!? sort of deal. The time was like 11:00 a.m. Haha, pretty funny and strange, she kinda looked like the older lady from golden girls. :facepalm:

argh, it's weird, i know i've seen some funny shit but i can't remember it... most likely because i would've been drunk when it happened. i've seen people get hurt in lots of slapstick ways but i don't get shaudenfreude too much. to this day i think the most i've ever laughed is when i was a kid and was in a large group of schoolfriends all excitedly telling our best jokes, and at the apex of everyone totally cracking up, my friend is all like "ok ok ok... ask me if i'm a fireman...". someone asks if he's a fireman, at which point his face drops, has the most genuine expression of mild confusion and he intones with perfect seriousness "... no".

Back when I was at university, around fall of 2007, I was driving around with my best friend while we were getting high on the marijuana. We chose one of our regular routes, and as we were approaching the road that goes by the cementary, we see a old white buick parked by the entrance. I did not think anything of this until I see an old lady with glasses, wearing a pink sweater and light grey sweatpants crouched by the car, behind it. She was urinating, and well in sight. When see saw us, she got up and pulled up her pants, in not much of a hurry as you might think. She then proceeded to glare us down with a pretty decent scowl, probably suspecting us to be uptonogooders. That was the funniest part for me, the way she stared us down as we slowly drove by, like we were the ones that had done a horrible. It was funny at the time, but really also a wtf!? sort of deal. The time was like 11:00 a.m. Haha, pretty funny and strange, she kinda looked like the older lady from golden girls. :facepalm:

lol, some girls started pissing about 4 metres away from us in the middle of the street at notting hill carnival, it was hilARIOUS. i was also carrying a DSLR. i would gladly post the pictures i took but i'm scared she might be underage.

about 15 years ago i was driving with some friends around holloween time. we were all latin and we drive past a pumpkin patch with a huge inflatable jack o lantern on top of the trailer and one of my friends sticks his head out of the window and with a mexican drawl he bellows out "QUE PASA CALABASA!"... it was a random moment and i had to pull over from all of the laughter!

Guest abusivegeorge

Was round my friends house, I was at his computer, he was sat on the bed beside me, he got up to proceed to exit the bedroom door and head downstairs. Not but a few moments earlier his sister and her bf had popped into say goodnight to us, and they went into their bedroom, right next to my friends room. As he stood tall and took his first step he tripped and headed for the bedroom wall, it was quite a violent lunge forward, but instead of putting out his hands to break his fall against the wall, he extended his neck and pushed his head forward in attempt to break the fall with his forehead. His head went straight through his bedroom wall, right through to the other side, where his sister and her bf had just climbed into bed. Their bed faced directly towards the wall that my friend had just put his head though, so not a a moment to soon did they climb into bed and all of a sudden her brothers head comes crashing through the bedroom wall, staring straight at them in what I can only imagine was a dusty cloud of smoke.

Guest Rightsidedrive

argh, it's weird, i know i've seen some funny shit but i can't remember it... most likely because i would've been drunk when it happened. i've seen people get hurt in lots of slapstick ways but i don't get shaudenfreude too much. to this day i think the most i've ever laughed is when i was a kid and was in a large group of schoolfriends all excitedly telling our best jokes, and at the apex of everyone totally cracking up, my friend is all like "ok ok ok... ask me if i'm a fireman...". someone asks if he's a fireman, at which point his face drops, has the most genuine expression of mild confusion and he intones with perfect seriousness "... no".

haha, I chuckled. For some reason I think of someone tripping on acid or like some zen monk or something.

My drunk friend,in the woods, took a bottle of water and thrown it up, approximately 20m. Bottle on its way broke some rotten branches. Fleeing those branches, he entangled his foot in some thorny shrubs. He started to falling, face down to those shrubs and the bottle landed on his head. The rest of us were stoned and when he fell to those thorns, we had a good 10min painful laugh..

also yesterday I've seen a Russian horror, "Paragraph 78". I was wtflmaoing the whole time..

Archived