IGNORED

Casual sex

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

i love how george starts out kinda anti-casual sex, and then kinda considers it, and then is really anti-relationship (with this bird) because she's crazy, and then has casual sex and is now in a full-on relationship with her.

remember he was anti-baby too so we'll see how that goes.

LOLOLOL

have fun george! i admire your honesty :smile:

LOL thanks guys.

Yeah I don't want a baby!

Guest abusivegeorge

Second girl from the left with the black hair

Steff1.jpg

Steff2.jpg

Edit, I want to marry her actually.

Her = girl below

But she's taken, even though the feeling is mutual.

Laura.jpg

wait..are these girls supposed to be the same?

What's the deal?

No dude, top two pics are the casual sexer. Bottom pic is a pic of my ex gf from 8 years ago who wants to marry me and vica versa.

Just thought I'd share some of my luck with you guys lol.

Guest abusivegeorge

oh man i totally missed that plotline....

your casual sex girl is nice, but that girl that wants to marry you...DAMN

i'd marry her even though I've never met her lol.

Lol yeah when we last went out I was 15 and she was 13 and her pussy was perfect even then.

Guest abusivegeorge

ITT: george had sexual relations with a 13 year old

when he was 15

She saved and sent me pictures, I knew it was sealed though and I could tell by it's posture it was the best pussy in town. I just wish I had the composure to swing my dick forward and between those silky thighs back then. The taste must have been impeccable but the lips alone were a work of art, I remember at that age really getting into Aphex Twin, and the entirety of Donkey Rhubarb had me mentally tapping away at that purse in school uniform. I had to tread on eggshells around my parents because my lips were bursting to shout out that I wanted to fuck a 13 year old so bad, and boy did I want to tell my schoolmates that I wanted to fuck her, but I kept my mouth shut as I knew I was nearing sixteen, and feared that if I spoke of it, it might happen and I would end up in jail with the sexy men.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

with all the hype over these pictures that inevitably let watmmer's down, makes me want to post pics I have of my bitchy ex-girlfriend naked that I still have on my hard drive just in case

Guest abusivegeorge

with all the hype over these pictures that inevitably let watmmer's down, makes me want to post pics I have of my bitchy ex-girlfriend naked that I still have on my hard drive just in case

Lolololol, do it.

Guest abusivegeorge

ITT: george had sexual relations with a 13 year old

when he was 15

She saved and sent me pictures, I knew it was sealed though and I could tell by it's posture it was the best pussy in town. I just wish I had the composure to swing my dick forward and between those silky thighs back then. The taste must have been impeccable but the lips alone were a work of art, I remember at that age really getting into Aphex Twin, and the entirety of Donkey Rhubarb had me mentally tapping away at that purse in school uniform. I had to tread on eggshells around my parents because my lips were bursting to shout out that I wanted to fuck a 13 year old so bad, and boy did I want to tell my schoolmates that I wanted to fuck her, but I kept my mouth shut as I knew I was nearing sixteen, and feared that if I spoke of it, it might happen and I would end up in jail with the sexy men.

lol, hope that pic is deleted or you could be fucked.

Is it fuck, my friend is a graphic designer, he makes heaps of money designing furniture on that picture.

Guest Bad Influence

do it

do it

do it

These are pics her friend took when they were dyking out of nowhere during a period when she wanted our relationship to marriage in picture serious (she was almost 19 at the time) ((she was one of the most emotionally self absorbed robot bitches and she purposely did everything she could to try and fuck with my head when we broke up so I dont feel bad about posting these.)) I had just got out of a really fucking tiring long relationship with a bi polar girl so I went along with her delusional idea for the future because I basically was trying to permanently escape from dealing with the former uber bi polar girl. She really wasnt that cool at all, boring ass personality but I had no idea she could be such a cunt

NSFW

wahahahaha

how did you get yer hands on those pictures? was she trying to make you jealous?

lol I almost forgot about that, I found them on my bass players hard drive who's girlfriend is the recipient of the cunnilingus, you dont ever even see his girlfriend in the pics, I was like lol why the fuck do you have pics of my recently former ex girlfriend on your spank bank... so I cut and pasted them on a flash drive to the vault in case felt like sharing them to the interwebs.. and just now do they see the light of day, your welcome watmms

trannies rock, ended up with one on the back seat of a limo in London after partying at various discos. I was too drunk to even notice they were gay clubs, I was just looking for the 2 trannies I went there with after meeting them in pub around The Strand.

After 5 pints and various strong beers at the glorious Porterhouse in Covent Garden.

Fun night, probably not one I'd strive to experience again, but like one of things where I can say "I've done that", haha

way to fuck up this thread with all this tranny business.... I tried to steer this into NSFW trophies but you have failed me

trannies rock, ended up with one on the back seat of a limo in London after partying at various discos. I was too drunk to even notice they were gay clubs, I was just looking for the 2 trannies I went there with after meeting them in pub around The Strand.

After 5 pints and various strong beers at the glorious Porterhouse in Covent Garden.

Fun night, probably not one I'd strive to experience again, but like one of things where I can say "I've done that", haha

lol, needs more details. Did you fuck them/get fucked?

Archived