IGNORED

Yahoo Answers Fail

OneToThirtySix

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

nah nah nah, nigga aint got no girrafe neck foreskin that can stretch out to hold a "billiard" balls worth of piss, why everything outta be all fictionalized these days. you dont gotta lie to be cool

some people like to pretend its fiction because they don't like to imagine that there's a guy out there who's real sexy and dangerous yet has a wonky face

Guest Dirty Protest

Is anyone else not utterly bored with the depressing amount of weak irony clogging up their eyeballs. Everyday it seems I end up reading about someone pissing on their newborn or some other shit.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

SCANNING A MIRROR DOESNT WORK, sooo fucking stupid theres no way anyone seriously tried that, sleep deprivation=easy lolzaroflcopters

Is anyone else not utterly bored with the depressing amount of weak irony clogging up their eyeballs. Everyday it seems I end up reading about someone pissing on their newborn or some other shit.

*raises hand* though I don't consider willfull ignorance irony. can we just officially declare that something isn't ironic if it is contrived to be so?

I had a client once who asked me if it was possible to scan a black and white photo in colour.

I get this kind of thing too. The most common is when someone emails me a 50x50 pixel jpeg that they got off of a website somewhere and they want me to "clean it up and print it out big"

Guest Adjective

I had a client once who asked me if it was possible to scan a black and white photo in colour.

my friend in IT went to help a coworker whose mouse and keyboard stopped working because they cut the cables to make them wireless

Archived