IGNORED

Yahoo Answers Fail

OneToThirtySix

I had a client once who asked me if it was possible to scan a black and white photo in colour.

I can top that. Had a client that was having trouble printing some files from a floppy disk. We asked all the bog standard questions, no luck and eventually visited site to find the guy had opened a floppy disk up and placed the black disc itself onto the scan bed and thought by scanning it would print off the documents saved to it.

I shit you not.

I had a client once who asked me if it was possible to scan a black and white photo in colour.

well it's not that stupid if you consider nowadays it's possible to make a 3D movie out of a 2D movie.

Guest abusivegeorge

first one is obviously fake.

You think? I used to do this when I was 14. It was fucking hilarious, I got slightly bigger than a golfball, but I have a pretty awesome foreskin, I can't say I've ever got Billiard sized but maybe close before it's fucking brust out of me like a child bracing itself in a loose vagina when it's bearer goes for a shit.

my friend in IT went to help a coworker whose mouse and keyboard stopped working because they cut the cables to make them wireless

Hahaha. This actually made me :facepalm:

Couldn't help but think of a certain WATMMER when I saw this one.

johnrambo.png

this is a joke from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, in the episode 'Mac and Dennis: Manhunters" where Frank keeps confusing his life with rambo. Don't be fooled people.

I have actually done the "pee bomb" thing. I discovered it in the shower. Its a pretty good foreskin cleaning technique although I've never gone golf ball or billiard ball size.

I have actually done the "pee bomb" thing. I discovered it in the shower. Its a pretty good foreskin cleaning technique although I've never gone golf ball or billiard ball size.

I was going to try it, then I realized I was missing a pretty vital piece.

DAMN THE RELIGION!

Guest Adjective

I was going to try it, then I realized I was missing a pretty vital piece.

DAMN THE RELIGION!

I just remembered that I peed in my own mouth once, in the shower, trying to roll my head into the shaft as a kid. I must have tickled a warning stream.

Guest Barricade

who can suck or atleast touch his cock with his/tongue? i tried when i was a kid but could only just lick my foreskin if i stretched it. plus would u rather suck ur own cock than jerk off if u were able to?

Guest abusivegeorge

who can suck or atleast touch his cock with his/tongue? i tried when i was a kid but could only just lick my foreskin if i stretched it. plus would u rather suck ur own cock than jerk off if u were able to?

is that a serious question?

LOL

ah, the ultimate form of self love.

it's cool because it feels just like getting your dick sucked.

it's shitty because it feels just like sucking dick.

all in all not really worth the effort.. it's kinda dangerous unless you're a yoga enthusiast, neck/back strain is a given.

all in all not really worth the effort.. it's kinda dangerous unless you're a yoga enthusiast, neck/back strain is a given.

I did it once. It was really hard though. Also my neck was kinked for a bunch of days. Fuck that shite just use a banana :tongue:

Guest abusivegeorge

I did it once. It was really hard though. Also my neck was kinked for a bunch of days. Fuck that shite just use a banana :tongue:

And you wonder why your back is totally fucked up and all in knots?

Archived