IGNORED

The Jeff Dunham Show

Alzado

from wiki

Dunham has been called "America's favorite comedian" by Slate.com, and according to the concert industry publication Pollstar, he is the top-grossing standup act in North America, and is among the most successful acts in Europe as well. As of March 2009, he has sold over four million DVDs, and received more than 350 million hits on YouTube, making him one of the most-viewed entertainers of all time. Spark of Insanity received the best reviews of any DVD on Amazon.com in 2008, and A Very Special Christmas Special was the most-watched telecast in Comedy Central history, with its DVD going quadruple platinum (selling over 400,000) in its first two weeks.[4] Forbes.com reported that Dunham was one of the highest earning comics from June 2008 to June 2009, earning approximately $30 million during that period.

the fact that this can even be imagined is mindblowing

WTF the most watchd special in its hsitory?

who the ....i mean....what the

ok, ok

ok

ok

so, more people watched him....wtf...do children count? i cant .....i cant ...i dont understand this

Archived