IGNORED

Randomly waking up at 5:30 am

Guest JW Modestburns

Guest JW Modestburns

This shit happens to me every other week or so... I go to sleep at my regular bed time, 3am, but then i wake up at fucking 5:30 am unable to sleep.

Fuck this shit.

I'm taking a shot of SoCo.

Guest Adjective

This shit happens to me every other week or so... I go to sleep at my regular bed time, 3am, but then i wake up at fucking 5:30 am unable to sleep.

Has mom ever told you about your twin brother? I'm in the bathroom. I'm sorry I snuck in, probably what awoke you, but I wasn't planning on talking to you or anything. I just like to stop by sometimes and watch you while you sleep. It's so strange. I like to pretend that you're me and that I'm looking back at myself as an astral projection. I whisper things to you. It's usually a cool fortune cookie I read at Lucky Dragon, I save them when I go there, but sometimes it's a movie quote that I find particularly deep. This time I was going to whisper a quote from Young Guns II, which I assume is your favorite movie too.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc" -William H. Bonney

Please just go to your room and let me slip out of here. I can't face you conscious. I'm having a panic attack already. Mom told me when we meet face to face we'd instantly know everything the other knows, like some sort of psychic connection. I don't want to give you this burden, of the things I've seen, the people I've hurt. I'm so sorry.

Also your toilet won't flush, I don't know what to do, I guess I'll owe you one. I'm really sorry

Guest bitroast

ah, this happened to me so incredibly often recently. it fucked with me so bad. meant i was always dog tired and feeling sick and unsocial.

Guest bitroast

i usually wake up early because i have to urinate, then i say to myself "Fuck My Life"

indwelling.gif

that's awesome. is that a mouth piece at the end of the catheter?

Has mom ever told you about your twin brother? I'm in the bathroom. I'm sorry I snuck in, probably what awoke you, but I wasn't planning on talking to you or anything. I just like to stop by sometimes and watch you while you sleep. It's so strange. I like to pretend that you're me and that I'm looking back at myself as an astral projection. I whisper things to you. It's usually a cool fortune cookie I read at Lucky Dragon, I save them when I go there, but sometimes it's a movie quote that I find particularly deep. This time I was going to whisper a quote from Young Guns II, which I assume is your favorite movie too.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc" -William H. Bonney

Please just go to your room and let me slip out of here. I can't face you conscious. I'm having a panic attack already. Mom told me when we meet face to face we'd instantly know everything the other knows, like some sort of psychic connection. I don't want to give you this burden, of the things I've seen, the people I've hurt. I'm so sorry.

Also your toilet won't flush, I don't know what to do, I guess I'll owe you one. I'm really sorry

LOL

Guest Calx Sherbet

Fuck this shit.

I'm taking a shot of SoCo.

i did the same thing, only earlier...and i'm sick. blech

last night i had a mental left 4 dead zombie apocalypse dream (mainly cos i played a campaign just before bed). i woke up suddenly at about 6.30am, and lay there for 15 minutes, convinced i was in the game lobby waiting for players.

Archived