IGNORED

mike and rich: ekt appreciation

Guest 1KB

Guest disco_epilepsy

i'm listening to this for the first time in months, simply because i haven't in ages

it's an awesome album, but for some reason i never really noticed! "the sound of beady eyes" is EPIC :ok:

discuss

(i didn't post this in the µ-ziq forum because nobody seems to post there)

Guest theflame...

i like the album, but it doesnt seem quite as in depth or thoughtful as most of the aphex stuff. its a bit more throw awa IMO. still pisses all over almost anything in the charts right now though... :grin:

Guest AlexPallas

Brivert & Muons is good too, mike p put it up fer download a while back. yet another rarity...

Guest Romhotep
Brivert & Muons is good too, mike p put it up fer download a while back. yet another rarity...

I still haven't been able to find that track, and I really really want to. Not only is it a Mike and Rich track, but it has an amazingly awesome title!

Guest AlexPallas

I still haven't been able to find that track, and I really really want to. Not only is it a Mike and Rich track, but it has an amazingly awesome title!

now we need a download area for rarities

Guest Efteltronika

Interesting,

Two weeks ago, I stumbled upon the CD again. I have it on my mp3 now.

"Vodka" is total madness!! However, it took me several listens to realize that.

Cool album :ok:

yeah they were supposedly "using" when they were writing this. kinda makes sense

i dunno, i usually like the serious stuff but this is just a fun album and i enjoy that

Guest Iain C
Interesting,

Two weeks ago, I stumbled upon the CD again. I have it on my mp3 now.

"Vodka" is total madness!! However, it took me several listens to realize that.

Cool album :ok:

Yeah Vodka's one of my favourite's from this album... such a wonderful headfuck. But the overall winner for me is Mr. Frosty, it's just way too funky.

Guest Promo

Yeah thats a fuckin shit hot track!! I love everything about that track! The keys are lush as fuck. Its definitely my bag. I've only got a shit low kb version of it. I'd love to hear a 256kb version of that tune!!! Definitely more a Jake Slazenger tune than anything else though.

Its a shame that Planet Mu has developed totally into a breakcore label now. I wish they were more open to funk, house and disco stuff. Don't get me wrong I love the drum & bass and mashcore shit but essentially I'm a big cheese funk nut, oldskool drums machines and the rest of it. :fear:

Archived