IGNORED

ZAZ and Troon smackdown

J3FF3R00

i liked where you were headed until the parenthesis started.

i didn't pin you for a supporter of mind controlling puss.

explain :smile:

I have no idea what you mean by that. I was just saying you were being nice and rational then suddenly angry and non-nonsensical

I have no idea what you mean by that. I was just saying you were being nice and rational then suddenly angry and non-nonsensical

Brandi_B i must say you handled that exchange very well; i may need lessons from you in not resorting to flaming everyone on here that's a dickhole

i have a way of doing that.

i feel it's important to have fun, but to also bring things to light and continue moving forward in the truth while having it.

i believe we must let our sense of enjoyment change our lives for the better, create themes of solution and healing that are also united with what we learn to love just as we love somewhat-false-things now.

it's hard to imagine maybe, but i think it's possible.

so thats why i flipped it alittle at the end B ...always trying to keep it rrrreer. :smile:

(i don't think you support mind control by the way ....i understand what you meant now)

wait i thought irari was troon. i'm confused

No, i think it's this way: I'm Troon, but so are several other folks. And Irari is our lovechild, of sorts. But I might be wrong.

Archived