IGNORED

little kids dry-fuck-dancing party

keltoi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all dancing is about expressing feelings of any kind. Secondly daggering among children this young is to me somewhat disturbing as I believe that "growing up" makes you less of an individual as you learn more and more about right/wrong and what you're "supposed to do" instead of just doing - in this case, find a partner and fuck, instead of just having a blast as a kid etc.

Surely these kids aren't that aware of what the dance implies but I'd think they will get with the idea more rapidly than without the obvious instructions from the older people around. I just feel that it's sad if the video-content is a result of adult trespassin on kids' childhood, just for the fun of it from the adults perspective. I'm not pro-overprotection for kids, not at all, but I think it's wrong to rob a kid on it's childhood, thinking back on all the fun I've had as a kid, without a thought on differences in gender or whatnot.

Archived