IGNORED

little kids dry-fuck-dancing party

keltoi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genesis Matamoros? Ashley DeJesus? Where do you live, San Jerusifornia?

LOL

Hey, if you're going to be ignorant, you might as well throw some comedy in..

Genesis Matamoros? Ashley DeJesus? Where do you live, San Jerusifornia?

LOL

Hey, if you're going to be ignorant, you might as well throw some comedy in..

LOL

wtf is this world coming to

Guest 277: 930-933

I'd like to retract my earlier statement that was based on not actually viewing the video for more than about 5 seconds, not that I've gone back to it but reading this thread has me convinced that the proper emotion here is outrage.

i'm surprisingly not as outraged as everyone else, even with my puritan values. obviously cultural moral relativity is at play here. they're not harming anyone, they're just indirectly contributing to the population problem. but it's just a way of dancing. when elvis presley swung his hips on tv, parents were equally as outraged by the sexual connotations.

more vulgar, i think, is the black kids humping the ottoman video. that is the greatest dry humping video of all time.

this is awkward to watch but you can tell it's pretty innocent.

but i mean, essentially dancing is choreographed fucking isn't it? even if they were slow dancing or doing the tango there's an element of that there... just not as much as actually bending someone over and thrusting :emotawesomepm9:

Right, I think this is more or less the truth. Or perhaps the rubbing of genitalia crosses the line from dancing directly into sex. So dances like this are more likely to result in pregnancy, whereas i'm not sure if salsaing gives people direct wood. Either way though I think if you find a dance partner that is going to dance like that your chances of getting laid are pretty good. who knows. maybe these girls will grow up to require dinner first like other self-respecting women.

The best thing we can do is to invent a dance, like a really fucking filthy anal gangrape dance, and make implicit with it a maneuver that simulates putting on a comdom. A trojan horse maneuver, if you will. Then teach this dance to these savages.

And for added measure maybe have a simulated abortion dance, sort of like instead of dipping your partner at the end, you coat hanger a fetus.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Maybe a maths and science dance would be appropriate? If we teach kids to dance the science dance before they know about intercourse they might find that upon arousal they feel the urge to learn and help society, instead of shoving their greasy little knobs into each others slimy little orifices.

The best thing we can do is to invent a dance, like a really fucking filthy anal gangrape dance, and make implicit with it a maneuver that simulates putting on a comdom. A trojan horse maneuver, if you will. Then teach this dance to these savages.

And for added measure maybe have a simulated abortion dance, sort of like instead of dipping your partner at the end, you coat hanger a fetus.

Oh my fuck :wtf::lol::ok:

Guest Fishtank

this is one of those life changing videos

when you once consider the newer generation being polluted by a century of no ethics

we can devalue ourselves by being fat and encouraging this sort of thing

fuck culture aaarrrrrr

this is one of those life changing videos

when you once consider the newer generation being polluted by a century of no ethics

we can devalue ourselves by being fat and encouraging this sort of thing

fuck culture aaarrrrrr

+1

(screams a haunting, howling cry of discontent)

it didn't bother me. with my going to christian school from second grade to my senior year of high school, it's actually a little refreshing.

whats up with the kid watching from behind that gate though?

Archived