IGNORED

little kids dry-fuck-dancing party

keltoi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't get what's so bad about this, we did this type of shit back when i was a kid, me and a girl even tried to have sex when we were six

what the fuck? what year were you born?

i don't get what's so bad about this, we did this type of shit back when i was a kid, me and a girl even tried to have sex when we were six

what the fuck? what year were you born?

Guest Franklin

The best thing we can do is to invent a dance, like a really fucking filthy anal gangrape dance, and make implicit with it a maneuver that simulates putting on a condom. A trojan horse maneuver, if you will. Then teach this dance to these savages.

And for added measure maybe have a simulated abortion dance, sort of like instead of dipping your partner at the end, you coat hanger a fetus.

Hilarious and thot-provoking at the same time fred.

i'm not going to bother reading the rest of this thread, but i hope i'm not the only one to state this fact:

dancing (in any form) is a display of sexuality, and is a method of enticing a possible mate.

people seem to forget this, and think it's acceptable for kids to dance. then they let their kids wear make up, and get their hair dyed, and get boob jobs at 12 years old, and gynaecological surgery to make their vaginas more pleasing to the eye / dick pumps for pre-teens (this is totally a band name and i am claiming it).

my point being - if you are going to label this kind of dancing as unacceptable for kids to be doing, then you need to check your hypocrisy level and ask yourself if kids dancing at all is acceptable, since they shouldn't be interested in finding a mate.

is this daggering? it's rediculous enough watching adults do this stuff...

check out at 1:45 and then 3:45! i'm so WTF these kids are going to want to fuck before age 8. what happened to 'pass the parcel'?!

kids dry humping

yes wft indeed, so why the fuck did you post it then?

is this daggering? it's rediculous enough watching adults do this stuff...

check out at 1:45 and then 3:45! i'm so WTF these kids are going to want to fuck before age 8. what happened to 'pass the parcel'?!

kids dry humping

yes wft indeed, so why the fuck did you post it then?

you need to read the rules

^ finding a mate? what nonsense.

little kids love dancing cos it's fun to move around and be silly to music.

it is not nonsense.

it's not nonsense but he has a point, dancing isn't always a mating ritual.

i'm not going to bother reading the rest of this thread, but i hope i'm not the only one to state this fact:

dancing (in any form) is a display of sexuality, and is a method of enticing a possible mate.

so when i am tapping my foot along to cotton eye joe in the middle of the sahara desert it's a display of sexuality?

^ finding a mate? what nonsense.

little kids love dancing cos it's fun to move around and be silly to music.

it is not nonsense.

it's not nonsense but he has a point, dancing isn't always a mating ritual.

IT IS NONSENSE.

little girls at ballet class are being trained to lure a mate?

Archived