IGNORED

Laurent Garnier live - anyone seen 'im?

Guest Conor74

Guest Conor74

Anyone seen him lately? Coming to Cork with a 6 piece band. Not sure what to expect, but guess it won't be man With the Red Face for an hour anyway. Will be going cos John Daly playing support, just wondering has anyone seen LG lately and what to expect?

ive seen him dj, it was fun but nothing mindblowing because the house was on the happy chappy gay side of the spectrum. threw in lots of interesting stuff though, dubstep, drum and bass, funk, blues, allsorts, tied together with uplifting house.

hes coming to glasgow with the live band soon too, im not sure wether il be going. im more excited about sven vath.

seen him at creamfields many ago around unreasonable behaviour and i've got that dvd that came after but i dont think it will be like that in fact i did find some promo cd last year that was some live event which was very different to hid regular techno but also a bit generic with jazzy breaks\drum n bass type stuff

may give it another play soon but it didnt grab me like the good ole days

Archived