IGNORED

Jackson + Oizo = Handicap

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

also, the banter is fantastic

Random: Hey, i think i've heard this before.

Mr Oizo: No, you have not.

So Me: What a tune.

Kavinsky: (picture of a Handycapped person)

Guest Backson

And I'm still waiting for a new Jackson album :sad:

we'll be waiting a long time

Fuck me sideways they had a Warp/Ed banger gig last year. That would have been so sweet, SebastiAn and Clark.

the lineup looked absolutely amazing. i'm still tempted to get the shirt (designed by Gaspard) to save me buying about 6 individual band shirts.

speaking of which, i saw Clark a little bit after Warp Ed and he dropped a SebastiAn track in his live set. makes me think they evening may have influenced him.

Guest Otto Krat

Fuck me sideways they had a Warp/Ed banger gig last year. That would have been so sweet, SebastiAn and Clark.

the lineup looked absolutely amazing. i'm still tempted to get the shirt (designed by Gaspard) to save me buying about 6 individual band shirts.

speaking of which, i saw Clark a little bit after Warp Ed and he dropped a SebastiAn track in his live set. makes me think they evening may have influenced him.

Well I doubt he may have. I am not going to attack my fellow french musicians again because you already know about I think about them. But just about the show I can garantee you that it was probably far away from what you imagine.

You think: good music, I'll answer: good money. Thousand of hipsters, a huge majority younger than me (I am 19), pretending to be drunk because they paid 20 euros for a glass of vodka, artists from warp booed, artists from ed throwing famous tunes and clearly despising their public and looking to prove their where more famous than warp, beer sold at 10 euros.

NOT a good vibe.

And when Clark played at 5h30, the (huge) theater was empty a part from sixteenagers vomiting their vodka on the floor. I doubt Clark was "inspired" by this.

Once again I don't want to attack your favorite artists and their music but I assure you, the show in itself was pathetic.

Guest Backson

Well I doubt he may have. I am not going to attack my fellow french musicians again because you already know about I think about them. But just about the show I can garantee you that it was probably far away from what you imagine.

You think: good music, I'll answer: good money. Thousand of hipsters, a huge majority younger than me (I am 19), pretending to be drunk because they paid 20 euros for a glass of vodka, artists from warp booed, artists from ed throwing famous tunes and clearly despising their public and looking to prove their where more famous than warp, beer sold at 10 euros.

NOT a good vibe.

And when Clark played at 5h30, the (huge) theater was empty a part from sixteenagers vomiting their vodka on the floor. I doubt Clark was "inspired" by this.

Once again I don't want to attack your favorite artists and their music but I assure you, the show in itself was pathetic.

none of that surprises me. love the music, don't like the scene. and for even the amount i do love the Ed Banger guys, their DJ sets are meant to be less than amazing.

but Warp artists being booed? that crosses a line from pretentious to disgusting. honestly, i could not imagine to worse reception for one of the best lineups i've ever seen.

LOL at the drunk girls getting chucked off the stage. To be fair, I've seen equally annoying things in England, some girl getting up onstage to chat up Ed DMX WHILST HE WAS PLAYING at a Rephlex rave in Corsica Studios springs to mind. Someone close to me threw a manky hat they found on the floor at her and it hit her in the face and she kicked the fuck off, it was like weird performance art

Guest Backson

LOL at the drunk girls getting chucked off the stage. To be fair, I've seen equally annoying things in England, some girl getting up onstage to chat up Ed DMX WHILST HE WAS PLAYING at a Rephlex rave in Corsica Studios springs to mind. Someone close to me threw a manky hat they found on the floor at her and it hit her in the face and she kicked the fuck off, it was like weird performance art

what's your avatar, i like!

what's your avatar, i like!

Klimt!

DMX Krew is fantastic live, one of the best. I would recommend. Hope he brings the 808 & 303

Archived