IGNORED

Looking for more music like this...

Guest epsy

Liking that a lot. It's an annoying tempo; from a DJ's perspective there's not a huge amount you can mix with it really. Dubsteppy/techno stuff is all 140bpm ish, jungle starts at around 160. Would be interested to know if people come up with anything else.

Liking that a lot. It's an annoying tempo; from a DJ's perspective there's not a huge amount you can mix with it really. Dubsteppy/techno stuff is all 140bpm ish, jungle starts at around 160. Would be interested to know if people come up with anything else.

I actually did just that. Ramped up the track before it and used it as a segue between dubstep and dnb. This track sounds really lousy when slowed down even just 5bpm (even as much as traktor's timestretch algo kicks ass over other apps like ableton) So it's a bit tricky to mix unless you've ramped up the track before it by like 10-15bpm

Really tho? Nobody's got anything similar to this? Another I heard that I love is a track called Molten by d-struct & david. Noisia's slower stuff is good, but it doesn't rattle the nut hair like this track does.

Archived