IGNORED

How google could be better

Guest joshier

LOL I get to moderate on /. from time to time. Although I almost never downmod anything but the most obvious trolls/flamebaits, the gaming of the system is intense there.

chaosmachine what about people like me who middle click to open all links in new tabs? I suppose statistically insignificant.

LOL I get to moderate on /. from time to time. Although I almost never downmod anything but the most obvious trolls/flamebaits, the gaming of the system is intense there.

chaosmachine what about people like me who middle click to open all links in new tabs? I suppose statistically insignificant.

they use javascript to detect click events, so it would be possible to distinguish middle click vs normal click by whether the click resulted in a page exit event.

Hmmm but my point is that I don't return to do another search, cause I'll usually open up like the first 4 or 5 results in tabs. Also, no javascript.

Question: how many people browse while signed in to their facebook/google/what have you accounts? I log out of everything except WATMM and occasionally forget about Amazon, cause they make it so retarded to log out of your account.

Archived