IGNORED

I miss Labradford

Guest fox

You ain't nobody if you don't love Mi Media Naranja. There I said it. From Labradford through E Luxo So they put out three incredible albums. Last one slight downer but, man, were they great in their prime. Thread inspired by discovery when I went to rip my copy of E Luxo So to flac that the disc is missing. Damn.

"Spaghetti" is one of the greatest tracks of all time.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7zbdfV6cfw&feature=related

I really like Fixed:Content. Wasn't it Albini produced?

yeah, Fixed::Context was albini produced. it's not that i don't like it, it' sjust not nearly up to the standards of their three previous albums.

ive always wanted to get into labradford but they seemed so overwhelmed by their ennio morricone influence. godspeed were plagued by the same problem but to a lesser extent

my half orange?

yep. basically it means "my better half," but, yeah, literally it does mean "my half an orange" E Luxo So is apparently Portuguese slang which roughly equates to "the shit"

i remember seeing a concert review (pre-Mi Media Naranja) wherein several of the tracks which ended up on the album with one or two letter titles had full one or two word titles. "S" is for "spaghetti," but that's the only one i remember. i think it was linked to their site on brainwashed.com irrc

Archived