IGNORED

attempt at dubstep

vamos scorcho

"dost not on a moonlit night a good rigponch make for a swell occasion" said sir jantiss.

"quench my bride and be thy king!" touted his lady, but not without a whiff of vile stench from her undergown.

"my darling, a rigponch for you!" sir jantiss speckled fiber stringlings danced upon a silken thread, upon which golden basket bridled away - "most flirtatiously."

bed time. peace+respect folks, and don't forget the one and only ya scrincho's famous album, rigponch will be hitting stores sometime soon for a modest chat and a dandy whallop of coin, be ready to dance, be ready to get down and shit ok i wish i was still 17 or 18

Guest Lube Saibot

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA

This was starting to get boring but then you made that last track and now it's funny again. :emotawesomepm9:

Keep 'em comin', this is like a failblog.com for music in the making. :cisfor:

Guest Lube Saibot

I <3 you Lube

I <3 you too man.

I'm glad something beautiful could come out of this.

We're building a memory here. And when the days will get rainier, when vamos scorcho will find the next genre to pollute, we'll always have this moment.

I promised myself i wouldn't cry. :cry:

Archived