IGNORED

A new Synthetrix album

Synthetrix

Yes friends, the new Synthetrix album, Avant Savage has been released.

Here is the best part. It's freeeeeeeee!

Just GO HERE and you can download the entire album with one simple click of the old mouse button.

There are ten tracks, including a longer album version of "The Destructors" a track that was first heard on the "One On Twoism Vol. 3" compilation last year.

The download is hosted by Sendspace and the link will be towards the bottom of the link page.

AvantSavage_sml.jpg

Guest placidburp

Wow! just listening to this now up to track 4, so far this is REALLY nice! will listen to some more now. good stuff so far though man! :beer:

holy fucking lol at 'dub the neck' - this is brilliant stuff man! glad i donwloaded this.

Guest placidburp

Man, so far this is one of the best things I have ever come across on this forum. I'm now on 'La Contenta' - the beautiful chords that come in with the birds tweeting and the bee getting right in my ear, just fantastic. I will be spreading this album around. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. I am hoping some other music blogs will pick up on it.

Bladerunner is a favorite film of mine, so I liked that comparison.

Overall this album is darker than my previous work. Probably a reflection of the times while recording it.

After I recorded "Dub The Neck", I was surprised to find that The Orb used the same "dum dum" sample on one of the songs on their last album. I got it from an old public domain film that I found on archive.org. There is a wealth of great samples to be found there.

Oh and BTW for those that had not noticed, the HKEP01, which had a limited release in the summer of '08 is now available as a free download on Last.fm

Synthetrix - HKEP01 The original version of "Central" and it's companion piece, "Turnstile" are the two tracks.

There is a little more info on the inspiration for these 2 tracks on my blog.

HKEP01_Cvr.jpg

sterling work. keep it up. have you a soundcloud?

I do have a Soundcloud account. Not a premium one though. I have been using it mostly to post tracks for remix contests.

Wow! just listening to this now up to track 4, so far this is REALLY nice! will listen to some more now. good stuff so far though man! :beer:

holy fucking lol at 'dub the neck' - this is brilliant stuff man! glad i donwloaded this.

Here is a

. I made this one like
, using public domain footage from archive.org.

Cheers!

Archived