IGNORED

pretty damn weird stuff going on with portal

kaini

I was pretty sure they'd release the rest of the half life series yesterday, but nope. Given that they had a few kinks to work out with Portal after its release, they might just be tweaking things to get their flagship close to perfect first?

I really hope Valve isn't waiting for some big "event/sales" day to get out the good stuff. Madballs in Babo? Do not want.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come I can download a shitty pirate copy of Half Life 2 for Mac but it isn't actually released on Mac, what kind of geek witchery is this? Can't I just buy a copy that works properly?

:facepalm:

You bought a Mac and you're demanding a HL2 port. Surely you realised gaming wasn't going to be your Mac's forté.

As far as Valve goes I think theyre probably the best around. I mean how many updates has TF2 gotten? And now they're bringing out an update for Counter Strike Source, a game thats 6 years old. Valve are awesome.

I was never expecting a HL2 port when I bought my Mac, but since a HL2 port actually was announced back in March, and Valve seemed to imply that it would be coming soon after the multi-platform Portal release, the wait is a little rough.

Archived