IGNORED

i love money

Guest weed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

lol you mean - you caught a girl on a good year that lets her post consistently on this board full of penis

you'll always have yegg though

i miss Mimi

Guest Rambo

lol you mean - you caught a girl on a good year that lets her post consistently on this board full of penis

you'll always have yegg though

good year as in the pics? moments in time are forever; at least you captured it. That makes it as real as anything else in front of your senses. You can look at them longingly as you yellow up like a Simpsons character from Blue Moon-induced liver failure.

woah, you're quite the smoothie xxx

beer

Had some the other week. Really strange taste, but i liked it.

lol i dont think anyone who brews anything remotely close to a hefeweizen or any type of wheat ale would be very happy with this statement

Blue Moon is the Budweiser of wheat ales.... any Hefeweizen that is served with an orange/lemon is basically saying, "hey this tastes of shit, please add this to make it drinkable." It's better than say Coors, Bud, or any of the other disgraces of macro Lagers but to categorize it as the wheat ale to compares things too is just very ignorant and :facepalm:

/ ranting in weed thread

beer

lol i dont think anyone who brews anything remotely close to a hefeweizen or any type of wheat ale would be very happy with this statement

Blue Moon is the Budweiser of wheat ales.... any Hefeweizen that is served with an orange/lemon is basically saying, "hey this tastes of shit, please add this to make it drinkable." It's better than say Coors, Bud, or any of the other disgraces of macro Lagers but to categorize it as the wheat ale to compares things too is just very ignorant and :facepalm:

/ ranting in weed thread

All I know is that I saw it, I'd never had it and I drank it. I got drunk.

My mate said it tasted like Christmas, I didnt really know what that ment but still I was happy I was drinking Christmas and getting drunk of Christmas.

hohoho Christmas.

Guest glasse

beer

/ ranting in weed thread

All I know is that I saw it, I'd never had it and I drank it. I got drunk.

My mate said it tasted like Christmas, I didnt really know what that ment but still I was happy I was drinking Christmas and getting drunk of Christmas.

hohoho Christmas.

speaking of tasting like Christmas, I got some Michelob Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale right now. Local dist. had on sale for $12.99. I guess it is about out of season, so it was a matter of put it on sale or pour down the drain.

Guest Gary C

I drank Blue Moon for a couple of months in America. It's pretty fucking shit, but I only realised when I came back to Britain and had a choice of good ales.

Guest theSun

you weren't looking hard enough.

big grocery stores have a fantastic selection here of micros as well as any macro.

great lakes and southern tier are 2 local breweries that IMO brew world class specialty beers.

though i've really been itching for some st. bernardus lately. i think i may pick some up today after work!

fuck me i love beer.

Archived