IGNORED

Chinese children must get fit - for war

Macca

What a ridiculous fear for China. Don't they know that Japan is a country where there are fewer children born every year?

that'll make it easier for them to wipe the entire japanese race off the map. even chinese people who work for the canadian gov't are regularly fucking with japanese canadians.

Japan has exoskeletons and mechs. Sorry China, you lose!

hex son - that's the just the Canadian Government fucking with its citizens.

However, if you do truly feel that there was racial discrimination involved in a decision that went against someone you know, please report it.

However, if you do truly feel that there was racial discrimination involved in a decision that went against someone you know, please report it.

actually its more to do with japanese people flouting japanese law! japanese people are only allowed to hold one citizenship if they choose japanese. some japanese canadians actually hold both, and there have been instances where they have been reported to the japanese govt. for having both. there is more to this than i am telling you, but i cant seem to find my source for this at the moment. :emb:

Guest ezkerraldean

even though you sound like a robot, i agree

lol

cold, hard mass psychology/sociology is something i'm a fan of

actually its more to do with japanese people flouting japanese law! japanese people are only allowed to hold one citizenship if they choose japanese. some japanese canadians actually hold both, and there have been instances where they have been reported to the japanese govt. for having both. there is more to this than i am telling you, but i cant seem to find my source for this at the moment. :emb:

Ah well then that's different. In that case, the Chinese employees of the Canadian government are merely working within the framework of bureaucracy. Whether or not that framework is ethical is another matter...lol

Archived