IGNORED

Chinese children must get fit - for war

Macca

"China must urgently address the physical fitness of the nation’s youth or run the risk of raising a generation incapable of fighting the Japanese in a future war, the head of the country’s top sports university said on Thursday." erm... this isn't good....

full article here http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/other/article338093.ece

Did George Orwell just tell me that China are readying for war?

*dies happy*

:emotawesomepm9::spiteful: maybe I should have just simplified it to Eastasia...

1. @hexagon sun: I waited ages for his head to explode. Needless to say I was disappointed.

2. I'm loving all these crazy, sensationalist stories this week. Is there no other news? I saw a headline today saying something like 2.1 millions homes in britain have spying devices in their bins! Hilarity!

Guest Gary C

2. I'm loving all these crazy, sensationalist stories this week. Is there no other news? I saw a headline today saying something like 2.1 millions homes in britain have spying devices in their bins! Hilarity!

That's been a Daily Mail fear for years now. Allegedly microchips in your bin can measure it's weight and location. Coupled with microchips in packaging and they say we should be wary of our everything and everyone even more.

That's been a Daily Mail fear for years now. Allegedly microchips in your bin can measure it's weight and location. Coupled with microchips in packaging and they say we should be wary of our everything and everyone even more.

LMAO!

Thank god the Daily Mail are on the case, what would we do without such excellent journalism? *wipes brow*

1. @hexagon sun: I waited ages for his head to explode. Needless to say I was disappointed.

cant figure out why my avatar isnt animated....

Phew... I'm relieved. I assumed the US would go to war with China first.

Amusingly enough I was reading a scourge of racist/angry Chinese "netizens" who truly believed that China's rise is one of purely peaceful optimism, and that the only way for real world peace would be to have a weapon that the west couldn't respond to (orbital strikes I'd guess) and then launch a pre-emptive strike on the U.S as a means of ensuring world peace -_- :facepalm:

(This was in response to the news of the U.S selling defensive missiles to countries around China, with paranoid Chinese writing implying that this is to defensively attack China :facepalm:... little did the writer realise that the missile systems in question were literally only for defense and nothing more i.e. the missiles didn't have long range capabilities)

Amusingly enough I was reading a scourge of racist/angry Chinese "netizens" who truly believed that China's rise is one of purely peaceful optimism, and that the only way for real world peace would be to have a weapon that the west couldn't respond to (orbital strikes I'd guess) and then launch a pre-emptive strike on the U.S as a means of ensuring world peace -_- :facepalm:

(This was in response to the news of the U.S selling defensive missiles to countries around China, with paranoid Chinese writing implying that this is to defensively attack China :facepalm:... little did the writer realise that the missile systems in question were literally only for defense and nothing more i.e. the missiles didn't have long range capabilities)

That's the shit that worries me though...

I still think it's bullshit the US tries to keep other countries from developing nuclear weapons when we have the largest hoard on the planet...

Hell, at least it keeps them motivated. Imagine the scene - Little Jimmy-san is jogging around the track and questions his teacher, erm Mr.Jonny-san why they're jogging all day and he comes back with something like - "Well if you don't run, you're all going to die horribly from all the guns and the bombs". Over here in England the only motivation we have is that their mum says something like "Well you don't want to end up looking like your Dad", but the kid just sees their father eating crisps all day on the couch watching TV (and getting paid for it in benefits) and thinks "Fuck running, I want crisps" ...

Guest Gary C

Part of Americanism/Colonisation is creating a villain within a region and then selling the surrounding countries your weapons and pacts.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

yeah, i dunno. i dislike the whole china china evil china thing, but the whole china should be a superpower, and the nationalist attitudes i've encountered with the chinese i've met, and the whole the west is biased against us (as seen during the olympics), makes me nervous, especially when you look at the past actions of china's government. tchina appears to be delineating various enemies for itself, and when any government does that, especially authoritarian governments, i'm less than at ease.

China has the right idea.

Discipline your children. You never know when you will need them.

Even if China don't end up needing them.... We will.

:rolleyes:

What a ridiculous fear for China. Don't they know that Japan is a country where there are fewer children born every year?

Archived