IGNORED

Starting a new track

Guest hahathhat

marijuana is actually quite detrimental to my music making - if I'm stoned I just like listen to the same pattern over and over again for 3 hours. I still smoke it anyway though lol.

it's one thing to let hardware loop idly in the background (this is what you mean, i am sure) but it's another thing entirely to spend hours working on a small segment of a tune. three hours working on 30 seconds of tune is not excessive at all. weed helps relieve the tedium and keeps me from getting impatient.

edit: i should add, sometimes weed makes me think something is great when it's really shit. this is solved by putting the track away for a bit before re-listening

marijuana is actually quite detrimental to my music making - if I'm stoned I just like listen to the same pattern over and over again for 3 hours. I still smoke it anyway though lol.

great for minimal techno!

lol totally

the same pattern over and over again for 3 hours.

Aphex got two whole disks out of that!

i got three

it's one thing to let hardware loop idly in the background (this is what you mean, i am sure)

yeah, was just talking about hardware looping idly with my headphones on really stoned - just totally trance out then realise you've been listening to the same 4 bar acid riff for 3 hours. good way to spend a friday night if you ask me.

Archived