IGNORED

Football/Soccer

Chris Moss Acid

Nottingham County vs AFC Bournemouth

The football to most wont be the most attractive, but you'll find no pre-maddonas playing for AFCB, but you will see a perfomance of a closely knit team due to a tranfer embargo we've had on us for the last 13 months and supa steve fletcher. a massive massive 6 pointer :emotawesomepm9:

read up the history and tune in tomorrow! :D

afcb

sky sports 1 HD 7.30 (KO 7.45)

manchester fucking city once again surprise me with their amazing mediocrity. i swear to god you could throw a trillion quid at this team, have jesus christ, buddha, and the fucking leprecaun from the lucky charms cereal box as season ticket holders and we'd still be totally fucking incapable of inspiring. i dont know why i bother.

LOL Sol Campbell

LOL Sven Göran Eriksson

LOL Notts County

LOL Man City

My Team's Season is Over , I don't think we have enough quality to win the Europa League , so fuck it , next season we'll get rid of that Fat Spanish cunt .

so its a perfect opportunity to watch afcb beat a bunch of cheaters :)

Yep , I Love the lower leagues - NO Bullshit , every team fighting for their existence , also , home grown talent.

I had to stop watching Livepool for the good of my health.

No Shit , 5 years ago they gave me the best night of my life , and today i am ready to burn an effigy of Rafa

Great that it's gonna be on Sky Sports - I'll download it and have a watch tonight...

I'll put on an AFC Bournmouthe cap for you CMA!

p.s. lol liverpool

Great that it's gonna be on Sky Sports - I'll download it and have a watch tonight...

I'll put on an AFC Bournmouthe cap for you CMA!

p.s. lol liverpool

LOL Pompey

1 Torres

2 Babel

3 Aquilani

It's not lucky for AFCB, it just goes to show what arrogant wankers notts county are. sitting back on a 2-1 lead for the last 15 minutes (as soon as we start to get back in the game) here comes Geoff Goulding and fucking bangs in a goal 90+3. and I assure you its not the first time we've came back in the dying minutes of a game to either win or draw.

The sky commentary was shit.. blabbering on about schmicheal all fucking game and saying AFC needed a miracle to get a goal.ECt; slagging off Feeney for a good 10 minutes then once he gets back in the game praises him. (he has been out for 3 weeks with a calf injury) just focusing on Bournemouth's away record

Pitmans goal was a fucking corker

lee hughes needs to be still in prison, the fucking murderer. never have liked him never will. link and here

Marv Bartley is doing an awesome job in CB as is Ryan Garry but Garry has always been solid as fuck at the back with Pearce, but marv can seriously play flat out for 90 minutes and not even break a sweat, a propper good player

thingis if we play the ball on the floor were great start long balling it all game thats where we start to come apart.

UP THE CHERRYS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS!

Archived