IGNORED

LEAST favorite aphex track?

CalumVaughan

Guest Billov

WATMM

:whistling:

edit: and this about the bowie glass remix "whenever I try to listen to it it feels like days have passed by and braincells have turned to shit..."

is right on which is why its awesome!! if you want a track that makes years go by try velvet underground - new age

Well, yeah I guess its pretty incredible that music can make you feel this way, which is what makes that track interesting. I don't hate it, i just find it hard to listen to :/

I would have said Velvet Underground's Murder Mystery. That track scrambles my brains.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

Cliffs? You must be having a laugh.

my god, i hope so. it seems like one of the less "static" SAW II tracks. with all the variation and changes in it, it seems pretty likable

oh, it was a joke. lol

no matter what, Windowlicker will always seem amazing to me, regardless of the fact i've heard it more than any other afx track

Guest Billov

I wouldn't normally listen to Windowlicker or Come to Daddy. They're just too overplayed, and in a strange way quite commercial. I would listen to Ventolin over come to daddy, even while working/studying at home.

On the other hand, if windowlicker or come to daddy came on in a club I would go fucking apeshit and give it socks on the dancefloor *insert richard fistpump gif*

Also, I agree with Windowlicker being sort of inseparable from its video and the same with Come to Daddy.

Guest Calx Sherbet

come to daddy grew on me, and i quite like it alone. it's a neat song, especially the end

Guest Masonic Boom

Now you *know* that I love Chris Cunningham in a *completely* homosexual and utterly (gay robot sex in white heaven now and forever amen) way but Come To Daddy is actually a much better song without the visuals.

It's a funny, funny video, but it kinda distracts, for me.

Guest Scrambled Ears

WATMM

:whistling:

edit: and this about the bowie glass remix "whenever I try to listen to it it feels like days have passed by and braincells have turned to shit..."

is right on which is why its awesome!! if you want a track that makes years go by try velvet underground - new age

Well, yeah I guess its pretty incredible that music can make you feel this way, which is what makes that track interesting. I don't hate it, i just find it hard to listen to :/

I would have said Velvet Underground's Murder Mystery. That track scrambles my brains.

ya for the brain scrambling but new age just pulls my heartstrings over the years and miles...the chorus is epicly empty

Guest tv_party

windowlicker could possibly be rdj's best track IMO. even if it's not my personal favourite

no way. never liked it.

logan rock witch, that title makes it his worse, otherwise it'd be a decent track-i hate fucking giving a track like that a specific title

what

also: arched maid via rdj

Archived