LEAST favorite aphex track?

CalumVaughan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some GAK

some from the AB series

a little Caustic, maybe? not sure.

most of his early, early stuff was forgettable, but everything after '93 was pretty much silver or up. I don't think he's ever made (or released) an un-listenable track (inb4 ktpa1-2)

Logon Rock Witch

Fuck you.

Clayhill Dub is shit . Most of the tracks on the Ventolin EP , AB 1(50 percent is shit) , AB2(Tracks 2 &3 are shit) ,AB3(99 percent of the EP is shit) and ab5(100 percent is shit). Mike&Rich is a shit album.

P.S GAK is awesome.

I might get death threats for this but maybe 'Ventolin'. Probably not accurately my least favorite but it's definitely one of the most grating. It does get points for what it is though, it doesn't suck it's just annoying.

I might get death threats for this but maybe 'Ventolin'. Probably not accurately my least favorite but it's definitely one of the most grating. It does get points for what it is though, it doesn't suck it's just annoying.

thank you ugh that song. i didn't even consider it because it pains me so. even getting past the crazy screeching the songs pretty annoying.

Listening to Ventolin by chance when first checking out some Aphex completely turned me off of his stuff. I only revisited his catalogue 5-6 years later after hearing SAW 85-92. Kind of sad that it took me so long in retrospect. Fucking Ventolin.

Guest Rabid

Ventolin is awesome. FUcking noobs.

My least favorite? I don't know, he doesn't really have any worthless tracks. His tracks are either classic, awesome, technically impressive, original, and/or funny.

ab5(100 percent is shit). Mike&Rich is a shit album.

P.S GAK is awesome.

0/10

Logon Rock Witch

Fuck you.

Clayhill Dub is shit . Most of the tracks on the Ventolin EP , AB 1(50 percent is shit) , AB2(Tracks 2 &3 are shit) ,AB3(99 percent of the EP is shit) and ab5(100 percent is shit). Mike&Rich is a shit album.

P.S GAK is awesome.

you're an obnoxious little gobshite.

Guest JohnTqs

Actually I'm going to have to say Come to Daddy (Mummy Mix). The EP would've been perfect without it (imo)

WTF

Ventolin is the only track I can think of that I really would say I dislike. I always skip over it, in fact it is not included in the m3u I use to listen to the album. Makes me want to pry my eyeballs out with a rusty fork. It's just that squealing squall.

Guest Calx Sherbet

Logon Rock Witch

i LOVE this track

what a horrible idea for a thread, i'm sorry people....

WAIT

YOU THINK MUMMY MIX IS BAD?

:facepalm:

i thought i heard something stupid while i was gone

Ventolin is awesome. FUcking noobs.

yeppers

Archived