IGNORED

WATMM MANCHESTER MEET UP/GIG

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

Man, Sneaks I wish you could be there too!!

Maggie, are you going to get a Hotel? If so, will you post the location and prices and stuff in here please, just for any one else who wants to get one too! :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

haven't even thought about it yet. cheap hotel + leisurely hungover drive back the next day sounds like the plan at the moment.

anyone wanna share? i probably won't rape you (too hard).

Guest placidburp

No rape? fuck that!

Any preference of what time you want to play maggs and everyone else? I am putting myself on first because that is the shittest time for anyone to play as people are slowly turning up in dribs and drabs and I'm not arsed if its quiet for my set.

I'm thinking myself 4 - 4:45 (i will shorten it if we get a load more people playing)

then, who ever wants to play next? if anyone just wants to get their set out of the way so they can focus on getting shitted that is fine by me!

I'm thinking Idrn, Swift and Clarke to play last maybe?

Dunno, what does everyone else reckon? PM me suggestions or state them in here. :D

Guest margaret thatcher

i'll play after you mate...5 til 5:45 ok?

earlier is best for me, my stuff's good for late afternoon beer drinking.

Guest placidburp

Me too!! :(

Damnit, I have to go to work now. Spam that fb page around please, especially those who live in or near Manchester. Thanksssssssssssss!

Guest placidburp

I agree. But the image doesn't crop properly on the facebook pages, it comes out as 'rashb' haha! If someone could make a upright picture that would be great. :ok:

ok, i am bored in the library and need some relief... ill do a quick trendy flyer in 30mins flat. ZZZHHHHHEeeeeeoooowwww...

Guest margaret thatcher

bang on mate. bang on.

looks slightly like a gay night though. maybe that'll draw in more people.

cheers, altho

- freemasonry is spelt wrong

- electronic music should probably say live electronic music

- and i forgot to write "no joyrex allowed" ;D

Guest placidburp

LOL! Of course Joyrex is allowed!

I think just the name "trashbear" makes it sound like a gay night anyway! haha! I've been inviting lots of ladies on the facebook event page anyway. Though, it turns out that the uni breaks up a week before our gig...which kinda sucks!

Guest margaret thatcher

well, you know, rainbow colour scheme, the word "bear" in the name, etc.

i think it'd be a proper laugh if a load of gay people turned up though. it'd be like the paradise garage circa 1982.

edit: yeah you both got the idea.

Guest placidburp

well, you know, rainbow colour scheme, the word "bear" in the name, etc.

i think it'd be a proper laugh if a load of gay people turned up though. it'd be like the paradise garage circa 1982.

edit: yeah you both got the idea.

Haha! I actually know a couple of gay bears that live in Manchester but they declined the invitation anyway!

GayBearBunny.jpg

that's going to be my costume anyway! ^^^

Guest placidburp

REX SOLE!!!! I keep seeing you eyeing this thread up, are you in Manchester? You are very welcome to come!

Archived