IGNORED

WATMM MANCHESTER MEET UP/GIG

Guest placidburp

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Lol I've got myself all excited at this. Going to a pub to watch a load of watmmers get drunk is definetly going to be a laugh.

great poster!

i like the more monotone version. maybe throw a little grunge effects on it so it looks a little worn and gigworthy? maybe not.

if it doesnt go well, you guys can always use this for your next poster :facepalm:

and if it does go well, well then :cisfor:

godspeed guys, i hope to see youtube vids of the madness posted

Guest placidburp

Thanks Jules! I'm sure it will be a great success! If not you might not see me round these parts again...

:beer:

Guest placidburp

Excellent work sir! It looks fantastic! And not as camp! Ha.

I will get a load printed off and hand them out next time i'm in manchester, which will probably be to watch wagawagawagawagaetc next month!

Thanks very much!

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck this sounds like it would be a ton of fun. Too bad I'm still stuck in Canada. My girlfriend might be going though which makes me ever more jealous of this amazing event.

Fly into Luton and I'll give you a lift too :emotawesomepm9:

Fuck this sounds like it would be a ton of fun. Too bad I'm still stuck in Canada. My girlfriend might be going though which makes me ever more jealous of this amazing event.

GF QQ IMO

and yeah this meetup better be well picture documented!

Guest placidburp

Right, this is a rough set time:

Acidburp (playing watmm music) 4-5

Lucid Rhythms 5-5:45

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle 5:45-6:30

Earl Grey 6:30-7:15

Oxynucid 7:15-8

Idiron Soundtrack 8-9

Mark Swift 9-10

Gareth Clarke 10-11

If we can get the place until midnight or later I will extend some sets or maybe get a DJ to play either 4pmish or after Gareth, to just wind down what is going to be a fucking perfect day of music, booze and above all watmm pals all together at last!

/cheese

For my set I would like to get a WATMM mix going. So will the people who can't make it or live overseas send me some tracks please? I will try and include each one in the mix and hopefully do them justice.

PM me some links or link to some tracks in here.

Thanks.

Guest Jimbob

I need a track from each of the people playing please. PM me with one. fanks!

will get right onto that, and send a tune to your private parts....on Soundcloud like

Guest placidburp

The Vocalizer is the final person to be added to the Line-up!!

Check out his myspace - http://www.myspace.com/vocalizermusic

For those of you who don't know, The Vocalizer aka Andy Jackson sings over other artists music. He has done vocal mixes of Mrs Jynx, Oxynucid and Idiron Soundtrack and others. And I'm lucky enough to have him sing on one of my tracks too, which he will hopefully be doing at trashbear!

Archived