IGNORED

For those of you who are pissed at the 'Shiver in Eternal Darkness' album title

thehauntingsoul

The line of c code on the cover is meant to be wrong, which people seem to like to point out without taking a second to realize the phrase that code would fail to display. It has a forward slash instead of a backslash, yes, you sir are a wizard.

So it really is a shiver in eternal darkness. A line of code meant to never actually exist. Hopefully this puts a few minds to rest. I will admit that this bothered me alot as well but now that I understand it, it's actually a very clever album title. :cisfor:

I haven't actually tried it, but I don't think it would fail to display (my C is rusty yo). It would just actually print the "/n" as part of the string. So, alternate metaphysical theory BUSTED?!

When I read first stuff on the internet about this album, some voice in my head said to me, that I should get really pissed at the album name. After some thinking I decided to do so and since then I got it in my head somehow like that(truestory).

Archived