IGNORED

OMG Lookit

Guest Thisket

Guest thisket

Since I see that the last activity in the Gear Box was in late February, I've decided to be ~bad~ again.

One of my microKORGs for sale on eBay HERE.

I bet I can take so many insults for putting it here.

Guest Iain C

Don't need a synth at the moment, but...

You can even MIDI it with a sequencer and it will PLAY BY ITSELF!

LOL :laughing:

a little too much for something 2nd hand, or maybe i'm being bad with us money and swedish money currency conversion.. it goes for about 300 bucks in a store in town.. otherwise i might have considered buying it cus i want one.

Guest Promo

How many Midi Channels can u run on this baby? Does it boil down to polyphony? I like the fact that is has a vocoder. I really wanna get some vocoding in my tunes. I think I'd be up for getting this synth when I get some dough. Cheers.

PS Can all them nobs be controlled over midi?

Guest Promo

Mmm I've been into the Korg site and it seems like at best one is talking about 2 Midi Channels of sounds which to me is pretty shit for the 21st century. I mean I can get more power from a new pc really than one of these synths. Even an old sound module gives you more sounds to work with essentially.

Guest thisket
a little too much for something 2nd hand, or maybe i'm being bad with us money and swedish money currency conversion.. it goes for about 300 bucks in a store in town.. otherwise i might have considered buying it cus i want one.

Wellll... it's new.

And that "honey" is my mom. Are you really going to talk that way about my MOM? I hate you!~!~!~!~!

This is my face:

\ /

. .

_____

Guest Promo

Wellll... it's new.

And that "honey" is my mom. Are you really going to talk that way about my MOM? I hate you!~!~!~!~!

This is my face:

\ /

. .

_____

He he. I'm sure it is phat and all but like 2/4 voice polyphony or whatever is jack all. For £449 I can get a Clavia Nord Rack 2X which gives me 20 voice polyphony which is essential 10 times the power. To me that is like buying 5-10 Micro Korgs. I'm sure it is a phat synth and all but if I'm gonna buy a synth then I want it to be serious value for money. Not even sure whether I will get another synth but I might just buy one for fun and shit but that'd probably be it. The Nord Rack looks a good buy for what you get I reckon. Don't know whether it has any fx so I'd need to check that out.

http://www.turnkey.co.uk/tkweb/stockdetail...R2X&context=WEB

Mmm I've been into the Korg site and it seems like at best one is talking about 2 Midi Channels of sounds which to me is pretty shit for the 21st century. I mean I can get more power from a new pc really than one of these synths. Even an old sound module gives you more sounds to work with essentially.

What do you mean with ''two midi channels of sounds''?

Guest Promo

What do you mean with ''two midi channels of sounds''?

What I mean is that the Micro Korg only has like 2 voice polyphony which means that u can only play 2 notes together at once which is like half a chord. Therefore I'm guessing that it would only allow 2 midi channels max if the polyphony is only 2.

Archived