IGNORED

THIS MAN

vertsk8er419

http://www.thisman.org

i don't know quite what to make of this, the picture loaded really slow for me, so i got to read "EVER DREAM THIS MAN?" whilst just his forehead was visible, then his unibrow, then aggghhh!!! shit was scary.

i felt that it looked familiar, but i think my brain was trying to link a fake (for lack of a better term) memory or something, the subconscious mind can do that. Anyways, you ever dream This Man?

this is some viral marketing thing or something like that. and jazz.

fuck me, i had a feeling it'd be jazz. i'd link to the other thread on this and close this one if i could find the other thread in the damn search!

It didn't take much digging to discover that the website promoting the tale (www.thisman.org) has been registered to a woman man in Italy since January 2008. By itself, not enough to discount the claims (although This Man is reported to have been a recorded phenomenon since 2006).

A little more tunneling, however, quickly undermined the credibility of the source. According to Logicpunk at Metafilter, "The registrant of thisman.org, Andrea Natella, is the director of guerrigliamarketing.it, an advertising agency that uses non-conventional communication techniques, like the creation of fictitious events or campaigns reaching the limits of legality, through which they 'fuck the market in order to enter it'."

ok, that's pretty interesting. no more spontaneous thread posting while stoned... /thread

"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

:emotawesomepm9:

Its just a collective consciouness thing isnt it?

Same as aliens are all reported as having overlarge heads and almond shaped eyes.

Same with shadow people,stick people,the chupacabra and black eyed children.

Ideas are planted into our heads and the reason more people report these things is because the internet spreads everything like wildfire.

Having said that,that picture looks like my Aunts husband,Vic,who in turn looks like a million other middle aged,balding men who are carrying a little too much weight and are dead from the waist down and eyebrows up.

Archived