IGNORED

Ambient mix

Guest Hanratty

Guest Hanratty

I found myself listening to a lot of 90's ambient lately and I wanted to make a mix of it. I thought about doing a Fax mix but there's loads of them. Considered an Emit mix but those tracks have a lot of beats and didnt want to deal with beatmatching. Decided to compile my favorite tracks from the Instinct Ambient label. Basically this is me doing some patient work with the mixing faders, adding some reverb here and there, and adding some Conet Project for extra mysteriousness. These are just my favorites, not trying to be representative of the label as a whole, avoiding what sounds dated, keeping the good stuff.

for deep space floating and sitting.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7483564511accc0c/

Muck Muck

01. Mysteries of Science - Into the Machinic Phylum

02. Terre Thaemlitz - Trucker

03. SETI - Beacon 01

04. Super Secret Symphony - Symphony Number One

05. Mysteries of Science - Chaos Pleasure

06. SETI - Beacon 05

07. Control X - Ambient #1

08. Adham Shaikh - Liquid Evolution

09. Facil - Same Place

10. Adham Shaikh - 11:11 Windgate

11. SETI - Beacon 08

12. Escape Tank - Born With Wings

13. Terre Thaemlitz - Aging Core, Aging Periphery

14. Mysteries of Science - In Fevered Dreams She Comes To Me

15. Human Mesh Dance - Winter Orbit

plus some Conet Project

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Checkin this. Incidentally, I have the CD compilation that is your image avatar! (Two A.D. in case it changes in the future) Haven't played that one in yeeeears.. might have to pull it out tonight when I get home!

Up to me eyes in mixes at the moment, but its on the pile :ok:

Edit: Took me ages to figure out how to download the file, then I realised chrome adblock was fucking with me :facepalm:

Guest Hanratty

Checkin this. Incidentally, I have the CD compilation that is your image avatar! (Two A.D. in case it changes in the future) Haven't played that one in yeeeears.. might have to pull it out tonight when I get home!

hello, thanks for listening. i like the cover to two a.d. it's cheesy in a 90s ravey way. but the music is not so hot last i checked. i dunno, i just like the picture.

Archived