IGNORED

leggings and jeggings?

keltoi

have we discussed the phenomenon of leggings.

or jeggings = skin tight, denim-look leggings.

sounds OK in theory but the problem is all the chicks are wearing jeggings, regardless of body/booty shape... and not even teaming them up with a long top to cover their repugnant, sack-o-sand arses...

i saw a girl today wearing black leggings which were pushed so far beyond their intended stretch-ability factor that they had become see-through, revealing underneath, apart from a few square yards of rippling cellulite, some huge bridget jonesers which were being slowly consumed into her hungry asshole as she waddled along to the pasty shop. she set this all off with tight t-shirt riding up around her annoyingly fat-without-tits frame.

gok wan would turn in his grave.

it's like the curse of the skinny jean... you have to see lots of seriously fucked up lower halves before you encounter just 1 to kind of make it all worthwhile.

and i still have nightmares about beth ditto lookalikes perched on barstools with cheesewire thongs cutting through an 8 stone arse right in my eyeline. :facepalm:

i feel like somehow getting my own back by wearing my leather chaps in public.

Guest dese manz hatin

This is one of the very few advantages of living in a remote-ass area. Only the good-looking/fashion-concious girls here have the courage of wearing these so far.

Guest margaret thatcher

it's hilarious. i was hungover, sat in a cafe at 11am on a saturday morning with some mates, and we spent the morning counting the girls walking past the window with these leggings on. it's either like wearing tights with no skirt, or wearing pyjamas.

some girls can pull it off. most cannot.

and i have to admit that i was seeing a girl for about a month who was the kind who could not pull it off.

you know, the stereotypical rugby lad's girlfriend with big knockers and slightly fat arse wearing jack wills shit.

sorry. i feel like i've let you all down.

it's ok though, i realised the errors of my ways. won't happen again.

Guest margaret thatcher

i think quite a lot of girls have to lay down in bed to get their skinny jeans on. at least that's what i've seen.

isn't it hard enough to get moderately tight jeans on anyway? how do some of these girls get into these new "jeggings" you speak of?

they got lycra in them i think. some of these girls are pushing lycraTM to the limits.

more importantly, how do you get someone out of these things?

stanley knife?

i like them, fat or skiny!!! it just shows the truth!!!

the truth is ugly. i can't handle the truth!

Guest dese manz hatin

Jeggings are basically the upgrade to skinny jeans...they are confortable like a motherfucker and they make your arse look even better.

isn't it hard enough to get moderately tight jeans on anyway? how do some of these girls get into these new "jeggings" you speak of?

they got lycra in them i think. some of these girls are pushing lycraTM to the limits.

more importantly, how do you get someone out of these things?

stanley knife?

i like them, fat or skiny!!! it just shows the truth!!!

the truth is ugly. i can't handle the truth!

i like ugly when i have beautifull and i like beautifull when i have ugly

kinda want what i don't have lol

Archived