IGNORED

MRI

Guest Apeofnaples

Guest margaret thatcher

i think matthew herbert's recorded an mri. he's always doing shit like that.

i can remember the first time i ever heard apparat, back when can't computerise it came out. i thought "if fax machines had sex, they'd do it to this music".

Guest Apeofnaples

I can't have an MRI now on account of the huge metal plate over my collarbone.

You're not missing much, unless of course you really need one. It got a little claustrophobic in there after a while. I'm going to listen to acoustic guitar from Jim O'Rourke for the rest of the day!

Guest margaret thatcher

and i'm gonna play musick to play in the dark vol 1 to go to sleep to later cos i like your username.

Guest Apeofnaples

and i'm gonna play musick to play in the dark vol 1 to go to sleep to later cos i like your username.

Nice one! I might do the same.

You're not missing much, unless of course you really need one. It got a little claustrophobic in there after a while. I'm going to listen to acoustic guitar from Jim O'Rourke for the rest of the day!

Everything ok with your inside-parts, holmes?

Guest Apeofnaples

Everything ok with your inside-parts, holmes?

I'm fine, an old rugby injury has my back slightly fucked, I might need a few bolts! We'll see!

Archived