IGNORED

David Cross - Bigger and Blackerer

6612.jpg

Sub Pop:

The new David Cross album and DVD Bigger and Blackerer was taped during two shows, back-to-back on the same evening at Boston’s Wilbur Theatre. As will be obvious by the packaging (and maybe some of the words here), this title applies to both a CD and a DVD; separate releases in separate formats with the same name. Though both media are housed on a shiny, silver five-inch disc, each is an entity unto itself.
David is currently living in exile in the UK, working on the show The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (to be broadcast on IFC in the USA this fall).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLPsSZf5YKY&feature=related

last David Cross DVD kind of turned me off to him as a person. hopefully he doesnt just seem like a hipster asshole in this one.

I love Cross in mr. show and his first standup cd, but something seems to have changed him.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

looking forward to this.

i have one of his CDs which he's with an old lady on the cover. is that the first or last one? (it's hilarious)

Archived