IGNORED

Premier League , End of the season

Boxing Day

.jpeg

I am so fucking glad we gave that game away , i would rather see Chelsea win the title than the scum that is Manchester United.

I also hope Man City get the champions league spot, they have a batter chance of "advancing in Europe" than Spurs.

Overall it was a good season , my team was below mediocre , but whatever , it was exciting.

how does man city have more of a chance than spurs in europe? fucking hell spurs deserve it, they've been the much more convincing and consistent side. plus it's more english than city and have worked hard at that spot. fuck city nouveau riche bullshit

how does man city have more of a chance than spurs in europe? fucking hell spurs deserve it, they've been the much more convincing and consistent side. plus it's more english than city and have worked hard at that spot. fuck city nouveau riche bullshit

redknapp deserves the spot. i would say villa, but i dont think villa would do well in europe.

look at fulham, done better then any english team in europe this season. i would be delighted to see spurs in the CL

but all in all this season has been a great season in all 4 leagues especially in the football league tight as fuck for the play of spots in both league 1 and 2

Guest Jimbob

On the subject of the fight for 4th spot i really don't think there's alot between Spurs and City at this moment. The blues have got a shite record against Tottenham so it could go either way this week really.

Guest Dirty Protest

If City get 4th, with their money, theyll go on to be as big as Chelsea.

Fuck Chelsea, fuck Liverpool, fuck City and fuck City again.

We (Man U) fucked away the season with some awful losses (Burnley?Everton? fuck me) and draws against the likes of Birmingham and Blackburn. We fucked away the CL by playing like shit in the first leg against Bayern.

as for 4th, COYS! Wednesday's match is going to be epic!

Guest Rambo

how does man city have more of a chance than spurs in europe?

they do because of the summer transfer window

City will bring in some top level player, and fuck with the chemistry the current side has. They could use a great central mid-fielder, but where are they gonna find one?

Guest Jimbob

If anyone has the right connections in Europe it is Mancini

and with the money City have got it's entirely possible they could bring in the likes of Gerrard (esp with potential CL football), Milner, Arteta, Corluka etc, but tbh i reckon if Mancini is given the space to work with he will do most business in Europe.

Chen is right, City need an attacking midfielder, two great full backs (Europe) and hopefully they crack on with next season, but it's likely the chairmen are already scoping out a new manager if Mancini fails to get this 4th spot (a great habit of sacking managers) so i'm sure we'll find a way to cock up, this season at least :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Mirezzi

It's a sad day to be an American fan of English football. Liverpool and Manchester United, the two most powerful American football clubs on the planet, let us down this year.

I'm gonna write the Tea Party and see if they will add this travesty to their list of things to picket about.

Guest Jimbob

yeah, they only stayed up last year because everyone else's results went their way, so it was always going to happen

If anyone has the right connections in Europe it is Mancini

and with the money City have got it's entirely possible they could bring in the likes of Gerrard (esp with potential CL football), Milner, Arteta, Corluka etc, but tbh i reckon if Mancini is given the space to work with he will do most business in Europe.

Chen is right, City need an attacking midfielder, two great full backs (Europe) and hopefully they crack on with next season, but it's likely the chairmen are already scoping out a new manager if Mancini fails to get this 4th spot (a great habit of sacking managers) so i'm sure we'll find a way to cock up, this season at least :emotawesomepm9:

I can't honestly see Gerrard leaving Liverpool. Milner maybe, I could see them snagging Modric from Spurs with CL play as a big incentive there.

Full backs definitely, but who? Great full backs are at a premium...managers will be loathe to sell any of the good ones. And yeah if City doesn't make 4th, bye bye Mancini.

HAHA MAN CITY PLAYED LIKE 10 RICH GUYS PLAYING EGO FOOTBALL

UP THE SPURS! WELL DONE TO REDKNAPP HE DESERVES IT 100% ALSO IF LEDLY KING DOSNT GOTO THE WORLD CUP ILL BE COMPLETELY CONFUSED. HE WILL BE GREAT INJURYS OR NOT, IF ENGLAND TREAT HIM THE SAME AS SPURS DO WITH THE TRAINING HE'LL BE FINE.

Guest Jimbob

fair play Spuds, City just didn't have quite enough. Crowd were flawless, but lots of finger ponting at Adebayor. I'm sure some of the Arsenal fans on here can agree that on a bad day he just isn't up for the fight in the slightest....a proper joke.

Toure and Bridge are probably the other two weak links, but other than that i'm not all that gutted with the result tonight. In hindsight perhaps CL hopes were a bit premature, so good luck to Spuds in 2011, no doubt it'll be needed

*edit* i proper rate Gomes, esp after that awful start he had at the start of the season...he's come good

gomes is one of the best in the prem. on a good day rivals given and van der sar.

bridge had a shitty game, as did ade of course. do they not have the offside rule in togo?

I'd like to see King/Dawson partner at the world cup to be honest. King probably needs some relief though, tournaments are tough...but having having someone you're used to playing with next to you makes a huge difference.

Congrats to Spurs. Played well. City didn't work Gomes at all did they? Fulop played well for City, nothing he could do about the goal.

Odds on Mancini keeping his position?

Archived