IGNORED

boing!

keltoi

this girl doesn't look like an aids ridden heroin junky boy and i like that in a woman. i saw her in disturbia last night and my thing went boing. i also think she has a cute mouth which i could insert stuff into.

SarahRoemer.jpg

81326910.jpg

Guest Coalbucket PI

Cute. She looks like she might be as dumb as a sack of spuds, any thoughts on that?

hmnn not sure that i care about that for the purposes of sporting wood.

obv. if she and i became serious i'd like her to have lots of opinions on stuff, like what position she'd like me to pummel her in or what she's making for dinner, etc.

here she contemplates a life without me deep inside her...

SarahRoemerGreenTopinthemovieDisturbia.jpg

Or waking up from your "Scottish roofie" (2 bottles of Buckfast and a haggis) and realizing what has happened at Keltoi's pad :emotawesomepm9:

She reminds me just how lopsided the genetic game can go with some people getting every fucking egg in the basket without a single crack or rotten one in the bunch.

Lol Scottish roofie.

Buckfast is a baaaad drink.

here she contemplates a life without me deep inside her...

SarahRoemerGreenTopinthemovieDisturbia.jpg

Or waking up from your "Scottish roofie" (2 bottles of Buckfast and a haggis) and realizing what has happened at Keltoi's pad :emotawesomepm9:

She reminds me just how lopsided the genetic game can go with some people getting every fucking egg in the basket without a single crack or rotten one in the bunch.

lol :emotawesomepm9:

Archived