IGNORED

can you rap?

Guest echidna

Guest blicero

not sure how to rap over such a slow beat, but it's kinda cool. reminds me of an evil 80s sci-fi movie score.. like terminator.

i can't rap, but that's a pretty sweet beat, though the only type of rap i could imagine on top of it would be maybe something grime'ish.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

this is pretty wicked, definitely would have a hard time rapping on this, but I wouldn't want to anyway, purty sure the style of vocals I think that would work best with this I have done many times before on similar tracks. definitely will drop some chill dark vocals on it and show you what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest echidna

this is pretty wicked, definitely would have a hard time rapping on this, but I wouldn't want to anyway, purty sure the style of vocals I think that would work best with this I have done many times before on similar tracks. definitely will drop some chill dark vocals on it and show you what I mean.

dude, if you've got something in mind, definitely record a bit of something and hit me back. or if you have some other track you laid down vocals for, let me hear that too.

Archived